or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5180  

post #77686 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart Biker View Post

Where are you getting those tees, who? That´s what I´ve been looking in terms of cool, slutty neck on tees.

These are actually the very Asos scoops that Regis mentioned. Considering they cost 12.50, I'm pretty happy with them.
post #77687 of 117677
Biggen those jeans are not doing you any favors and they never will. Just get a different pair with a longer rise. Idc if those are your rawmijchainstitchoceanwashcumstaindickfade jeans they just look bad. sorry.
post #77688 of 117677

For that price I can get a bunch, even if they do last very little time. I´ll check them out.  fing02[1].gif

 

I meant investment piece meaning it´d better pay off some dividends for what it cost lol8[1].gif  But whatevs, I really wanted it.

post #77689 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatoneguy View Post

Biggen those jeans are not doing you any favors and they never will. Just get a different pair with a longer rise. Idc if those are your rawmijchainstitchoceanwashcumstaindickfade jeans they just look bad. sorry.

Do you care to elaborate what's wrong with the jeans? I don't think they look bad. In fact, they're probably the least offensive part of the outfit. I think it's just the camera angle and odd proportions of jacket throwing off the picture.

Also, I heard cum stained, dick fades are in now.
post #77690 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

can someone explain to me what an 'investment' piece is. you just mean expensive right?

 

Do "investment" pieces exist in a place as style-ADD as sf?

 

I change "styles" like every year t.t

 

Only items I can think of that were "investments" are my oxford shoes.

post #77691 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

Do you care to elaborate what's wrong with the jeans? I don't think they look bad. In fact, they're probably the least offensive part of the outfit. I think it's just the camera angle and odd proportions of jacket throwing off the picture.
Also, I heard cum stained, dick fades are in now.

all of his fits are painfully boring and he looks like an action figure. i hate the term 'swag', but his jeans are the unswaggiest jeans to ever not swag in swag town.

they're also too short and too short in the rise.
post #77692 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rincon View Post

 

Do "investment" pieces exist in a place as style-ADD as sf?

 

I change "styles" like every year t.t

 

Only items I can think of that were "investments" are my oxford shoes.


Yes.

post #77693 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

all of his fits are painfully boring and he looks like an action figure. i hate the term 'swag', but his jeans are the unswaggiest jeans to ever not swag in swag town.
they're also too short and too short in the rise.

ya
post #77694 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewho13 View Post

These are actually the very Asos scoops that Regis mentioned. Considering they cost 12.50, I'm pretty happy with them.
I checked them and they look good but short (hard to tell definitively from internet pics and I have been fooled before). Is that right?

Why won't tshirt makers create a "long" fit with another 2" of length? WHY?
post #77695 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

all of his fits are painfully boring...

This reminds me of my favorite fuck yeah sf! post. smile.gif
post #77696 of 117677
see biggen had real man swag without those jeans
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggen View Post

A shitty pic of what I wore last night.
500

and then the jeans came, and the du got stiff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggen View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggen View Post

700 Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Rag & Bone
Buzz Rickson
Somèt
Nonnative
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggen View Post

700
627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggen View Post

700

ps I'm only trying to help, not hating
post #77697 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewho13 View Post

These are actually the very Asos scoops that Regis mentioned. Considering they cost 12.50, I'm pretty happy with them.
I checked them and they look good but short (hard to tell definitively from internet pics and I have been fooled before). Is that right?

Why won't tshirt makers create a "long" fit with another 2" of length? WHY?

Im almost 6'5 and the L fit lengthwise just fine. Some longer, some shorter. I do remember the blue/navy scoop was shorter than the gray/white/black ones for some reason, but at the price its a throw away piece anyways. I stand corrected looks like they have gone down to $10.55
post #77698 of 117677
Yeah, they could be a bit longer, but showing off some midriff just comes with the slutty t territory I guess.
post #77699 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

Leon, have you tried the ACNE Limit? I would recommend the JL Dyson Breeze which was my favorite (raw edges, light soft cotton, short sleeves etc) but for some reason they stopped making them
I do wish Sunspel made their Q82's Low V's in other colors, that would be perfect

 

I have a couple of acne limits and Josh tee, but I refuse to pay 90 for them T by wang are 70 but I don't like the fit its too wide and short,.

 

THESE ARE AMAZING BUT ALWAYS SOLD OUT (Size down 1)

 

http://lunch-dinner.com/

 

Also AA Loose summer crew are pretty perfect just wish they were a little bit sluttier.

post #77700 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

Leon, have you tried the ACNE Limit? I would recommend the JL Dyson Breeze which was my favorite (raw edges, light soft cotton, short sleeves etc) but for some reason they stopped making them
I do wish Sunspel made their Q82's Low V's in other colors, that would be perfect

 

How do the Sunspels compare fit-wise to the ACNE limits? Are they long like Acne Ts? (I'm 6'4"). Better to TTS for slim fit?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread