Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5169
Styleforum Top Picks
i have a question, are dior jeans supposed to have the stacking if u are average height like 5'9-5'10"
cuz its so annoying to fix the stacking every time to wear them, im really considering hemming them to 32" (with more natural stacking without the ridiculous manual stacking) from whatever dior original inseam is.
yea not all diors are great, some of them are $hit. this is largely depending on the wash.
the 19cm cut is great because its large fit on the thighs like 21cm and tapered below the knees. (and i go to the gym 4 times a week)
the MiJ ones that is...the washed verisons that are made in italy, however i would agree its a $hit cut compared to MiJ.
by the way how do u find out on the tags/labels on the dior jeans, that tells u what kind of cut ?
With gloves + scarf Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Goofing around, not as serious as those pics might make me seem Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Brandz Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
MG Black Label shirt
Coming Soon gloves
Keffiyeh/scarf a friend bought me while in Turkey
Edited by Benesyed - 10/8/12 at 12:53pm
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Today Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
MG Black Label shirt
Not sure that would change much
yo so i waz stackin sum logs in my backyard so i can burn my diors. wuts the best way 2 get this fire pumpin?
after some readin i decided ima use some of the gasoline i have in my garage. been pourin dat bitch all over dem logs all morning. dis gon be good
ok, i lit the fire and threw my diors in. shit's getting big. actually kinda worried. wuts a good way to put dis fire out or keep it from spreading if things go wrong?
oh shit oh shit the diors have turned to ash but the fire has spread way beyond the logs and is heading toward my neighbors house. it's even-- oh wait-- is that a dog? SHIT the neighbor's dog has caught fire. it's running around like crazy with its tail disintegrating, painting a trail of burning grass behind it. Any of u know a good place to get a fire extinguisher? Nah it's aiight I have a bottle of water in my pantry I can use. SHIT it was actually vodka. Ok the fire has spread to the neighbor's house and is crawling up the wall. i hear them screaming and OH MAN the girl next door is about to jump out the second story window. oh shit she's jumping. DAYUM i just heard a terrible cracking noise. legs are not supposed to bend like that. aiiight well ima look for dat fire extinguisher lol. gonna let u know wut happens
Same jeans as always. Will get them adjusted as per synths suggestion when I get a chance and see what that does. I might also adjust the taper below the knees, i think there is excess fabric perhaps in terms of diameter that leads to the bunching effect. I like them to damn much to give up. Also saving my $$ for some YY. I owe esox some blood money
Till then you guys will have to use your:
P.S sidezips? like boots? I have two pairs already, would either of them be better instead? I just wanted to mix things up, but I agree side zips are better
Printed T *
Levi 501 STF 1966 ltd ed
*I don't normally wear printed T's but it's a promo one for my wife's first book and I've got to keep her happy Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 seconds ago
- › FS : TOJ A2 Brown size 48 1 minute ago
- › Bourbon. 1 minute ago
- › Master List of Casual-Shirt Brands 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › Netflix instant movie suggestions 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)