Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5160post #77386 of 11766610/5/12 at 3:15pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #77387 of 11766610/5/12 at 3:57pmpost #77388 of 11766610/5/12 at 4:01pmpost #77389 of 11766610/5/12 at 4:07pmQuote:
His point is that a lot of the new bball fits have been too tight. They don't have the same slouchy look that everyone idolized from Synth's fit did. I haven't seen someone else wear it as well as he does.post #77390 of 11766610/5/12 at 4:18pmQuote:
hahahaha I actually do a lot of community service with the obstetrics but I would like to neurosurgery so fingers crossed. As for seeing patients, they make sure we are dressed in the least threatening things possible. Also if my online personality hasn't gotten it across, I am a pretty nice and "soft" guy haha! Once I start talking they would totally have their fears handledpost #77391 of 11766610/5/12 at 4:19pmpost #77392 of 11766610/5/12 at 4:22pmQuote:
I thought noobizor was making implying that people were indiscriminately giving out advice just because it was Synthese who "set the standard".post #77393 of 11766610/5/12 at 4:23pmQuote:Quote:
I think my blog has gotten better since I cut down on the text posts and started posting less overall. Also, being in the "Worst Fashion Blogs" thread here and the "Daily Inanity Thread" on Film Noir Buff in the same week was a big help/wakeup call. And if I'm out of ideas I can just open up MFA and shit on reddit, and there's nothing easier than that.post #77394 of 11766610/5/12 at 4:25pmQuote:
Don't believe so, a lot of the recent bball fits are just too small. Some people still stuck in the mindset that everything must be fitted perfectly to your body or it doesn't "fit" properly.
Skitlets fit is nice. I'm sorry I overlooked that, didn't mean to take anything away from him.post #77395 of 11766610/5/12 at 4:26pm
I wear mine with white jeans all the time. Found some shipley and halmos jeans on gilt for cheap to replace the uniqlos, fit well!
BTW loving this arctic weather today (like 35 F in boulder today), brought out the SS Ijevan and the Iron Hearts that I had slimmed down. So warm.post #77396 of 11766610/5/12 at 4:28pmpost #77397 of 11766610/5/12 at 4:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by caseyfud
I think my blog has gotten better since I cut down on the text posts and started posting less overall. Also, being in the "Worst Fashion Blogs" thread here and the "Daily Inanity Thread" on Film Noir Buff in the same week was a big help/wakeup call. And if I'm out of ideas I can just open up MFA and shit on reddit, and there's nothing easier than that.
post more gross/funny pics (severed cocks, people stuffing their cocks into sausage grinders) and you're jacked up n good to go sargepost #77398 of 11766610/5/12 at 4:35pmpost #77399 of 11766610/5/12 at 4:35pmpost #77400 of 11766610/5/12 at 4:36pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 21 seconds ago
- › thoughts on (asking for) price adjustments. 56 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 2 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 3 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 9 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?