Why do your Dior jeans never look like Dior jeans? What cut are these, and how did you size? Not a snarky comment, I'm actually curious. P.S. Why does the editor not show up? All I can do is edit the HTML, which is why I didn't spoiler... anyone else have this problem?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5156
Styleforum Top Picks
Although forum wisdom for years has been to size down, I don't think they were originally intended to be worn that way. My guess is he's wearing them true to size or at most down one, which is more of a slouchy APC NS type fit with some subtle improvements. Looks great IMO.
This isn't the greatest example because the guy is 105 pounds but you can get an idea (it's from '03), they're hardly skintight:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
That or they're 21cms in which case ignore this whole post.
I've been wondering this myself they look nothing like diors and I'm about to cop some 19s sup 2006.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › FREE TV=Watch Millwall vs Blackpool Sky Bet Championship 2014 via... 40 seconds ago
- › FREE TV=Watch Middlesbrough vs Reading Sky Bet Championship 2014... 1 minute ago
- › FREE TV=Watch Leeds vs Bolton Sky Bet Championship 2014 via Live... 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet offerings 1 minute ago
- › FREE TV=Watch Fulham vs Cardiff Sky Bet Championship 2014 via Live... 2 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 3 minutes ago
- › FREE TV=Watch Derby vs Ipswich live Sky Bet Championship 2014 via... 3 minutes ago
- › Offerings from Mr. Lauren-SC and Pants 3 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › FREE TV=Watch Brighton vs Charlton live Sky Bet Championship 2014... 4 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)