or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5155

post #77311 of 115800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urthwhyte View Post


It's comfy sweatshirt weather

Does it often get cold on the iron islands?
post #77312 of 115800
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty View Post

Does it often get cold on the iron islands?
Dude. Did you have to do this?

Sigh...

Okay everyone, there is nothing to see here - there is no need, I repeat NO NEED to make a "winter is coming" Game of Thrones reference at this juncture. Let's just all assume someone's already been there and leave it alone.
post #77313 of 115800
Cool enough last night and back to chilly weather this week.
10644336.bmp
Close-up. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
10644410.bmp
post #77314 of 115800
Quote:
Originally Posted by AR_Six View Post

Dude. Did you have to do this?
Sigh...
Okay everyone, there is nothing to see here - there is no need, I repeat NO NEED to make a "winter is coming" Game of Thrones reference at this juncture. Let's just all assume someone's already been there and leave it alone.

A Lannister always spays his pets
post #77315 of 115800
RFX you are doing those derbies no justice....
post #77316 of 115800
@RFX45: black shoes look a bit too heavy.
post #77317 of 115800
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptual 4est View Post

off to the 4est to watch the real presidential debate  marchal.gif




maxi skirts required (Click to show)




hat
UU
s2a
ph

really dope fit tween, like this look much better than your persian rug crap.
post #77318 of 115800
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlybear View Post

RFX you are doing those derbies no justice....

I don't think they look bad but I think sneakers would fit better given how casual everything else is. Derbies look too shiny and formal. But nothing killer.
post #77319 of 115800
considering the kind of wardrobe RFX has that fit is very sub-par peepwall[1].gif
post #77320 of 115800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post

I don't think they look bad but I think sneakers would fit better given how casual everything else is. Derbies look too shiny and formal. But nothing killer.

The problem is that the pants and jacket are too pale, this is the streetwear equivalent of a beige coton suit with black captoes, it just doesn't work.
post #77321 of 115800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post

Derbies look too shiny and formal.

Lighting probably does kill the shoe detail. It isn't that shiny, formal or "heavy"? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
9201820.jpg
post #77322 of 115800
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Lighting probably does kill the shoe detail. It isn't that shiny, formal or "heavy"? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
9201820.jpg

Better definitely, but they still feel more dressy than the rest of the outfit to me. I would prefer sneakers i think.
post #77323 of 115800
puma sneakers perhaps?
post #77324 of 115800

BY STEVE MqWUEENteacha.gif

post #77325 of 115800
The shoes look fine, I think it's a color thing--so much contrast between the pant and shoes draws my eye down. Let the contrast stay between the shirt and that sweet jacket.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread