I never said I was good at math
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5147post #77191 of 11766810/2/12 at 7:43pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #77192 of 11766810/2/12 at 7:47pmpost #77193 of 11766810/2/12 at 7:48pmpost #77194 of 11766810/2/12 at 7:55pm
Let me just take this opportunity to say that the past couple weeks has seen TONS of great fits in this thread. It's been really refreshing and there are some new users who are contributing some pretty cool stuff and different ideas.
Now back to your biweekly bitchfest.post #77195 of 11766810/2/12 at 8:03pmpost #77196 of 11766810/2/12 at 8:10pmpost #77197 of 11766810/2/12 at 8:20pm
you only dress for society?
if you had a shirt that you really really liked, and a lot of people thought was a cool shirt, and then a few other people said it was terrible, would you stop wearing the shirt, even if you still liked it?
would you do the same thing with your taste in music/food/movies?
its okay to like something that not everyone else is into.post #77198 of 11766810/2/12 at 8:26pmpost #77199 of 11766810/2/12 at 8:30pmI went back and looked at it again. I think its the sleeveless shirt more than the skirt that makes me think of the old lesbo. She was always pairing one butch item with one feminine one. Like a biker jacket with mom jeans or a dress blouse with leather pants. Shit like that.post #77200 of 11766810/2/12 at 8:38pmFor me, I dress in part based on what I would like conveyed to others. I think its important to point out its different from meeting others expectations of how to dress. I guess you could say there is an idea or image id like to send from my head into theirs. But the message can be lost so you have to survey the land. I think its a strange mix of dressing for myself informed by others. I guess to some degree that is shallow but its not so much to appease other people as it is to not be misread.
But if I really like something I will wear it regardless. Like my puma sneakers. I will wear them no matter how ugly reedo thinks they arepost #77201 of 11766810/2/12 at 8:39pmpost #77202 of 11766810/2/12 at 8:40pmpost #77203 of 11766810/2/12 at 8:40pmDude is wearing a skirt. I could understand if it was edgy, or fashiony, but it really just looks like an old lady skirt.
Not really seeing a difference here. If the worst thing someone says about that fit is he looks like he's in drag, well....yeah, that's pretty much what it looks like. But so what? If he wants to dress like the Church Lady, that's his business.post #77204 of 11766810/2/12 at 8:42pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 53 seconds ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR... 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › FREE==>> Kazakhstan vs Iceland live streaming soccer EURO... 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 11 minutes ago
- › Vincero - Watches & Fine Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...