Fuuma, that's also excellent. Damn. The colors are wonderful, and the cut on the pants looks incredible as well.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on Today at 9:34 am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5145post #77161 of 11766610/2/12 at 2:42pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #77162 of 11766610/2/12 at 2:43pmouch! portlandia is awesome.
I have worn this with a yohji military jacket on top looks better. . i think this is missing a tougher masculine element to offset the softer stuff. just too hot for anything today and working at home.post #77163 of 11766610/2/12 at 2:43pmpost #77164 of 11766610/2/12 at 2:44pmpost #77165 of 11766610/2/12 at 2:47pmpost #77166 of 11766610/2/12 at 2:50pmpost #77167 of 11766610/2/12 at 3:00pmpost #77168 of 11766610/2/12 at 3:12pmpost #77169 of 11766610/2/12 at 3:28pmpost #77170 of 11766610/2/12 at 3:40pmQuote:
I'm not fluent enough in Yohji aesthetic to comment, but IMO that fit is dripping with F-U swagger, and the fitted black tank (along with the hair) gives it a certain toughness / dissoluteness / heavy metal association that would be defeated by a looser tee or another layer, either of which could push it into middle aged lesbian territory.post #77171 of 11766610/2/12 at 3:47pmpost #77172 of 11766610/2/12 at 3:47pmpost #77173 of 11766610/2/12 at 3:51pmIt's pretty close-minded to say everyone wearing hakamas looks like they're crossdressing. I'm not saying my fit was that good or bragging, but you only have to go over to the yyph thread to see tons of great fits with them.post #77174 of 11766610/2/12 at 4:01pm
Yeah I didn't use the best wording, but with a few exceptions it usually ends up looking like a maxi skirt. I guess maybe the leg separation is more obvious IRL but still.
I appreciate people trying more esoteric looks, so no hate intended, I just think this is one that's not working for a lot of you guys.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 13 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 3 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 12 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 12 minutes ago
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...