Fuuma, that's also excellent. Damn. The colors are wonderful, and the cut on the pants looks incredible as well.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5145post #77161 of 11766610/2/12 at 2:42pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #77162 of 11766610/2/12 at 2:43pmouch! portlandia is awesome.
I have worn this with a yohji military jacket on top looks better. . i think this is missing a tougher masculine element to offset the softer stuff. just too hot for anything today and working at home.post #77163 of 11766610/2/12 at 2:43pmpost #77164 of 11766610/2/12 at 2:44pmpost #77165 of 11766610/2/12 at 2:47pmpost #77166 of 11766610/2/12 at 2:50pmpost #77167 of 11766610/2/12 at 3:00pmpost #77168 of 11766610/2/12 at 3:12pmpost #77169 of 11766610/2/12 at 3:28pmpost #77170 of 11766610/2/12 at 3:40pmQuote:
I'm not fluent enough in Yohji aesthetic to comment, but IMO that fit is dripping with F-U swagger, and the fitted black tank (along with the hair) gives it a certain toughness / dissoluteness / heavy metal association that would be defeated by a looser tee or another layer, either of which could push it into middle aged lesbian territory.post #77171 of 11766610/2/12 at 3:47pmpost #77172 of 11766610/2/12 at 3:47pmpost #77173 of 11766610/2/12 at 3:51pmIt's pretty close-minded to say everyone wearing hakamas looks like they're crossdressing. I'm not saying my fit was that good or bragging, but you only have to go over to the yyph thread to see tons of great fits with them.post #77174 of 11766610/2/12 at 4:01pm
Yeah I didn't use the best wording, but with a few exceptions it usually ends up looking like a maxi skirt. I guess maybe the leg separation is more obvious IRL but still.
I appreciate people trying more esoteric looks, so no hate intended, I just think this is one that's not working for a lot of you guys.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 seconds ago
- › The Look goes on... 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 7 minutes ago
- › Grail suits - E Zegna Su Misura 40r - SAV fit 7 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 10 minutes ago
- › I think I hate San Francisco. 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?