Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5139
Styleforum Top Picks
So during my trip, I shot a few rolls of 35mm film on my old SLR just for fun. Here are the "fit pic" shots and a couple extras:
(in Cambridge, UK)
Driving through Switzerland
(in San Bartolomeo, Italy)
(at Highclere Castle, England)
Atleast I can take solace knowing no one is .
Might be better with regular lace ups from one of my other fit pics. I did not tuck in the pants they just fall in as you walk because they are banded very narrowly and the boot is wider so it eats em up.
More angles and unzipped
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Brands Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Warning: MoK (Click to show)
Ok, these are goddamn hilarious.
Next time I cross the pond maybe I will actually go to Kent and find some of the "iconic" fit pic locations...
So also -- that last London shot was entered into a contest at my local photo developing place. If I win, I get a 10x15 metallic print done of it. If you guys feel like helping me win yet another contest, please give it a "like" here on FB:
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Anyone been in the Tom Ford section of Harrolds? [Australia] 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 15 minutes ago
- › Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (2014) Movie Download 15 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 19 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 24 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 25 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 31 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)