or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5125  

post #76861 of 117668
whats the hat rfx? materials and brand, please biggrin.gif

ben, that tee is so cool. reminds me of the dries jacket a few season ago (Dles has it!!)
post #76862 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptual 4est View Post

C2359DC0-978F-4E28-BC61-8E7B675E459F-1533-000002186EFFD2EC_zpsb935c0aa.jpg
monro reversible vest
yoox camo blazer
thom browne (shirt is university stripe not solid)
baron wells chino
engineered garments x mcnairy mixed material longwings

is this a going to work fit? If not, I'll switch the button down with a grey crewneck sweater or wear one over it just to disrupt the flow of all wovens. Other than that, it looks handsome.
post #76863 of 117668
thanks everyone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urthwhyte View Post

damn mikey, you prepping for some hill climbs or something? Looks good

it's the mirror, in reality i'm like 10lbs heavier than i should be right now shog[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by bows1 View Post

Is that your DIY jacket? Looks good

yeah, i've given it another round of dip dye since the last time i posted it, so it's a darker red which i like a lot more.
post #76864 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by colabear View Post

is this a going to work fit? If not, I'll switch the button down with a grey crewneck sweater or wear one over it just to disrupt the flow of all wovens. Other than that, it looks handsome.

thanks, yeah it's from Tuesday. I know what you mean though I actually usually wear a grey knit when I have this blazer and these pants on togetherwith a striped Oxford, but it wasn't that kind of day for me. went with the vest instead.
post #76865 of 117668
What bad ass dads would wear. I like!
post #76866 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post
it's the mirror, in reality i'm like 10lbs heavier than i should be right now shog[1].gif

Who isn't? Almost cross time, building up an old MTB (90s cannondale) frame with drops and slamming it, expect pics of me sprawled out in muddy corners soon icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

post #76867 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

whats the hat rfx? materials and brand, please biggrin.gif
ben, that tee is so cool. reminds me of the dries jacket a few season ago (Dles has it!!)


DRKSHDW blistered lamb
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
8836828.bmp
8836831.bmp


Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

dat jacket... drool.gif

That's Rick from like 4 years ago, right? No longer in production?

Not sure if it's been that long and if they've stopped production of the style but I got mine less than 2 years ago, SS10 or FW10 iirc.
post #76868 of 117668
Really cool rfx, awesome texture!
post #76869 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

whats the hat rfx? materials and brand, please biggrin.gif
ben, that tee is so cool. reminds me of the dries jacket a few season ago (Dles has it!!)

The T is addidas slvr. Got it on sale. Thanks!
post #76870 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urthwhyte View Post

Who isn't? Almost cross time, building up an old MTB (90s cannondale) frame with drops and slamming it, expect pics of me sprawled out in muddy corners soon icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

haha nice dude. i'm not racing cross this year. it's beer drinking season. or, lately, whiskey drinking season.
post #76871 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post


Yea, that's what I took out of it, but I thought perhaps it still looked acceptable.
My sneaker to boot ratio is about 4:1 biggrin.gif The shoes are probably the one item from that outfit that I can pair with that jacket if everything else is in order. I never posted in this thread, but here's a pic I put up in the TOJ thread. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Wow that outfit is sexy. Seriously that's exactly what I want my Jawnz to look like.

post #76872 of 117668
uhhh ok then.
post #76873 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by glundr View Post

WAYWT definitely picking up. Styleforum, autumn has arrived! smile.gif

YUP! It's finally that time of the year

 

post #76874 of 117668
jesus christ
post #76875 of 117668

damnit now I have to buy those UU pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctone View Post

post-work fit

Ploier/Silent/UU/Silent
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread