Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5113post #76681 of 1176689/24/12 at 2:53pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #76682 of 1176689/24/12 at 2:56pmi think its a good fit. Thanks for the support hendrix.
Rincon, I think the whole idea is that I am not a fan of traditional fits. I do pretty well on those and so I don't bother posting it since thats not what I need direction with. Moreover, most of my basic fits dont feel right to me. I wear them more out of necessity because where i live/work rather than enjoyment. I think these more loose Y's inspired fits are the right direction. Thanks for your input tho. Especially for being civil about it
ffg, dante did not like the shortness of the jacket either but i like the contrast between it and the pants. To each their own i supposepost #76683 of 1176689/24/12 at 3:03pmpost #76684 of 1176689/24/12 at 3:05pmpost #76685 of 1176689/24/12 at 3:10pmpost #76686 of 1176689/24/12 at 3:12pmpost #76687 of 1176689/24/12 at 3:16pmQuote:
"Feeling weird" is something you'll need to build an immunity against if you continue on with the aesthetic you're experimenting with.
Anything in the Yohji fit circle usually seems hampered by unnatural poses (e.g. holding up a big honking DSLR like you're dangling food over the head of a starving dog) and mirror shots. Find a sparse background or an open space where you can catch a snap of yourself in motion, or at the very least, a more relaxed pose.post #76688 of 1176689/24/12 at 3:20pmpost #76689 of 1176689/24/12 at 3:20pm
The Broadway swap-meet vendor employees on their smoke breaks always look at me funny when I wander up the alley with a camera, place it on a ledge or something, and then take a photo of myself. But sometimes they say "nice suit, dawg," or something like that, so I think they're alright. You'll get used to it.
post #76690 of 1176689/24/12 at 3:23pmpost #76691 of 1176689/24/12 at 3:33pmpost #76692 of 1176689/24/12 at 3:52pmQuote:I haven't found a good public place to take photos. I need to find Lel's wallOriginally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
The Broadway swap-meet vendor employees on their smoke breaks always look at me funny when I wander up the alley with a camera, place it on a ledge or something, and then take a photo of myself. But sometimes they say "nice suit, dawg," or something like that, so I think they're alright. You'll get used to it.post #76693 of 1176689/24/12 at 4:09pmpost #76694 of 1176689/24/12 at 4:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by DLester
Is the puffer silver? This could have some interest in an oversize top/slim pants way, but the bus station bathroom mirror pic is making this very difficult to suss out. Download a timer app for the camera on your phone. Take pics outside. It will seem stupid at first then completely normal after a while. Is it puffer weather in Chicago already?
Chicago is as bipolar as ever. 40 degrees in the morning when I walk to school 60ish when I get out in the late afternoon. I like the uniqlo since I can pop it on then just pop it off after. Didn't even know there was a timer app, gata try it out thanks.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Crockett & Jones PembrokeUk 7 E, 8 E, 8,5 E,10 E, 10,5 E ( brand... 1 minute ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan Proxy via Sprout2 (RTW/MTO/MTM) 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › APC New Standard and Raleigh Denim Jones 4 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...