Thats a bit harsh.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5113
Styleforum Top Picks
Are they into clothes the way you are? I can offer a fit pic consulting service in return for room & board; I would not mind spending a couple months in Northern Italy if it's close to the beach! Our stop for lunch in San Bartolomeo was one of the coolest parts of our trip.
No, it's ok. You don't need to explain. Just , is all.
not into clothes, the oldest is only 18.
but they do live 5 mins from the beach! its pebble-y so bring vibram toe shoe-things hehe!
Rincon, I think the whole idea is that I am not a fan of traditional fits. I do pretty well on those and so I don't bother posting it since thats not what I need direction with. Moreover, most of my basic fits dont feel right to me. I wear them more out of necessity because where i live/work rather than enjoyment. I think these more loose Y's inspired fits are the right direction. Thanks for your input tho. Especially for being civil about it
ffg, dante did not like the shortness of the jacket either but i like the contrast between it and the pants. To each their own i suppose
"Feeling weird" is something you'll need to build an immunity against if you continue on with the aesthetic you're experimenting with.
Anything in the Yohji fit circle usually seems hampered by unnatural poses (e.g. holding up a big honking DSLR like you're dangling food over the head of a starving dog) and mirror shots. Find a sparse background or an open space where you can catch a snap of yourself in motion, or at the very least, a more relaxed pose.
The Broadway swap-meet vendor employees on their smoke breaks always look at me funny when I wander up the alley with a camera, place it on a ledge or something, and then take a photo of myself. But sometimes they say "nice suit, dawg," or something like that, so I think they're alright. You'll get used to it.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Australian Members 58 seconds ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 1 minute ago
- › 2014-2015 OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD (+ Brazil 2014) - Football, Soccer,... 3 minutes ago
- › whnay.'s good taste thread 8 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 10 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 12 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 12 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)