or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5112  

post #76666 of 117668

^Not a fan of the way the shoes look with those hems, but everything else looks great!

post #76667 of 117668
snowman: week 4

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


yang li
dries
j
ann d
post #76668 of 117668
Just another laid back day, simple as always




Lanvin
Maison Martin Margiela
Lanvin
Dirty Mirror
post #76669 of 117668
Yang Li bomber is dope
post #76670 of 117668

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Coming Soon Jacket and Shirt
V-ave trousers
Rokin Shoes
post #76671 of 117668
  • 30x30px-ZC-8691fb62_photo-119539.jpeg

    e0d9n0b5
    "i wanna fuck that smug look of your face yes homo ps nice boots :)"

 

 uhoh.gif

post #76672 of 117668
what
post #76673 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

go south just a tad and you can visit my cousins in northern italy. im sure theyd love to have a real life SVB living with them icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

 

Are they into clothes the way you are? I can offer a fit pic consulting service in return for room & board; I would not mind spending a couple months in Northern Italy if it's close to the beach! Our stop for lunch in San Bartolomeo was one of the coolest parts of our trip.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by e0d9n0b5 View Post

what

 

No, it's ok. You don't need to explain. Just uhoh.gif, is all.

post #76674 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Coming Soon Jacket and Shirt
V-ave trousers
Rokin Shoes

 

think you look like a pedo tbh. nothing fits well.

post #76675 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartender View Post

think you look like a pedo tbh. nothing fits well.

Thats a bit harsh.
post #76676 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by eseanyang View Post

Thats a bit harsh.

no kidding, wtf
post #76677 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Coming Soon Jacket and Shirt
V-ave trousers
Rokin Shoes

I'd recommend mastering basic fits before going for the gusto. 

post #76678 of 117668
what I like that fit.

just looks like an awkward photo
post #76679 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post

Are they into clothes the way you are? I can offer a fit pic consulting service in return for room & board; I would not mind spending a couple months in Northern Italy if it's close to the beach! Our stop for lunch in San Bartolomeo was one of the coolest parts of our trip.



No, it's ok. You don't need to explain. Just uhoh.gif , is all.

not into clothes, the oldest is only 18.
but they do live 5 mins from the beach! its pebble-y so bring vibram toe shoe-things hehe!
post #76680 of 117668
HEHE
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread