or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5099  

post #76471 of 117668
Sick at home so sweats and comfort cardigan it is!

post #76472 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewho13 View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Brands (Click to show)
Awkward Smile
Bedhead
Needstoshave
Messy Room
Looks good. What's the jacket?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sq4you View Post

Jacket closed Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
IMAGE_0CAA186E-04A4-42AA-9AD2-C19574F99FE3.JPG
Jacket open Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
IMAGE_4838EA33-4ED1-4D0E-8296-7B57D3EE755C.JPG
I like everything but the jewelry. Distracts from the rest of the fit for me, and you've already got a bunch of standout pieces. I'd rather see the jewelry take a backseat to the jacket and shirt here.
post #76473 of 117668
It's not really possible to tell since I've cropped the photo (and I didn't even notice this at first), but that mirror is on a slant so there's quite a bit of foregrounding foreshortening going on with respect to the dimensions (think of a tennis court on TV). My hair's not nearly that tall.
Edited by thewho13 - 9/21/12 at 8:01am
post #76474 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by sq4you View Post

Jacket closed Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
IMAGE_0CAA186E-04A4-42AA-9AD2-C19574F99FE3.JPG
Jacket open
IMAGE_4838EA33-4ED1-4D0E-8296-7B57D3EE755C.JPG

I think the pant hem is too small for the shoes.

I like everything else.
post #76475 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewho13 View Post


Thanks! Boots are Momas.

Got plans to make a delicious meal with the girl, and then go to a fundraising fashion show with her afterward. Should be a really nice night. But mostly I was inspired to smile after seeing Snow smile so much in his waywt's.
I might wear this instead though:
no offense but wtf is on your head
post #76476 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoozah View Post

no offense but wtf is on your head

swag
post #76477 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

that is not a word i would use to describe myself ... haha

Quite honestly, I would wear very little of your wardrobe. But everything always seems thoughtfully and uniquely put together. You seem to have developed a very distinct aesthetic that is probably not to most peoples taste. Even when its at its most extreme, you always look comfortable and relaxed enough in it to pull it off and make it look great.

I don't know if Montreal is anything like Toronto in terms of fashion, but if it is, you must turn a lot of heads.
post #76478 of 117668
I've got a lot of hair. I love it, she loves it—it's alllll good.


It's also not that tall.
post #76479 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXB View Post

Quite honestly, I would wear very little of your wardrobe. But everything always seems thoughtfully and uniquely put together. You seem to have developed a very distinct aesthetic that is probably not to most peoples taste. Even when its at its most extreme, you always look comfortable and relaxed enough in it to pull it off and make it look great.
I don't know if Montreal is anything like Toronto in terms of fashion, but if it is, you must turn a lot of heads.

Thank you. Montreal is a bit more liberal. I don't get too many reactions.
post #76480 of 117668
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Quote:

Originally Posted by CDHagg View Post

Sorry for the bad lighting/quality. The textures are really cool - the shirt is a wool/viscose blend, and the pants are wool/viscose with a little stretch. Super comfy, and warm without being stifling.

I'm curious though - what kind of jacket would you guys wear with this? Any suggestions, Snow?

Camera Roll-119

Camera Roll-64

Camera Roll-65

EDIT: Both pants and shirt are from the current season Emporio Armani.

 

 

People keep PMing me asking for deets on the pants, so here they are:  They are from this season's Emporio Armani collection.  So is the shirt.

post #76481 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewho13 View Post

I've got a lot of hair. I love it, she loves it—it's alllll good.
It's also not that tall.
Start at your chin and scroll up very slowly.. you reach a point and it's like, "ahh that's nice." then you continue to scroll up and it's like, "wait.. there's more..".. then you continue to scroll up and you just say to yourself, "why is it not stopping".. then it stops.
post #76482 of 117668
It kind of looks like someone piled sugar atop your head and poured sulfuric acid on the pile
post #76483 of 117668
pls don't change your hair biggrin.gif

post #76484 of 117668
yall so jelly it hurts
post #76485 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoozah View Post

Start at your chin and scroll up very slowly.. you reach a point and it's like, "ahh that's nice." then you continue to scroll up and it's like, "wait.. there's more..".. then you continue to scroll up and you just say to yourself, "why is it not stopping".. then it stops.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread