or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5097  

post #76441 of 117670
Thanks for the idea Dlester. I downloaded it for my IPad biggrin.gif
post #76442 of 117670
Lifestyle birthday pic. Common Kings + Ryan Leslie. I would be looking at the wrong camera shog[1].gif



ToJ
W+H
APC
MMM
post #76443 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDHagg View Post

Sorry for the bad lighting/quality. The textures are really cool - the shirt is a wool/viscose blend, and the pants are wool/viscose with a little stretch. Super comfy, and warm without being stifling.
I'm curious though - what kind of jacket would you guys wear with this? Any suggestions, Snow?
Camera Roll-119
Camera Roll-64
Camera Roll-65
Dope textures there hagg. you're really coming along and experimenting, which is nice.
I'd like to see a grey bomber length jacket up top. I like wearing my siki im with colour combos like that smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

details and diagram (Click to show)
ss11 damir cap (linen + wool + cotton)
90s cdgh+ suit (pants wool, jacket wool blend i think)
uniqlo tee (cotton)
ninjavans (canvas)
geometries



Oooh you bought that suit from mike? So cool. And that doma hat is the best!
One of the blue lines are not parallel to the others teacha.gif
post #76444 of 117670
All of Parker's older WAYWT's are gone. Broken image hosting links frown.gif
post #76445 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDHagg View Post

Sorry for the bad lighting/quality. The textures are really cool - the shirt is a wool/viscose blend, and the pants are wool/viscose with a little stretch. Super comfy, and warm without being stifling.
I'm curious though - what kind of jacket would you guys wear with this? Any suggestions, Snow?
Camera Roll-119
Camera Roll-64
Camera Roll-65

I think a cardigan would look pretty sweet
post #76446 of 117670
bro-ing 2nite with the work crew.

702fit2_zps9e097263.jpg

702fit2b_zps48da1e0d.jpg
APC + Momo 702 + Tricker's + Equus
post #76447 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWorksheets View Post

All of Parker's older WAYWT's are gone. Broken image hosting links frown.gif

Tweed and ties. Did it (does it?) very well.
post #76448 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIrd Icon View Post

bro-ing 2nite with the work crew. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
702fit2_zps9e097263.jpg
702fit2b_zps48da1e0d.jpg
APC + Momo 702 + Tricker's + Equus

That shirt is like an empty dart board


Needs darts
post #76449 of 117670

Gonna try this vest again.

 

post #76450 of 117670


Needles
MHL
Arrow x Nepenthes
post #76451 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

That shirt is like an empty dart board
Needs darts

agreed, but in both senses of the word
post #76452 of 117670
prurient I saw you a few weeks back at OC. you looked good and I like that you wear needles
post #76453 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWorksheets View Post

All of Parker's older WAYWT's are gone. Broken image hosting links frown.gif

sorry dude, I consolidated my photobucket accounts a few months ago and must have dusted a bunch of old pics.
post #76454 of 117670
Everyone should keep some kind of personal gallery of their WAYWT for the benefit of us creepy stalkers. (Mine.)
post #76455 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

Everyone should keep some kind of personal gallery of their WAYWT for the benefit of us creepy stalkers. (Mine.)

but what if i dont want to be reminded of how i used to dress?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread