and also so I can take a picture anywhere but my horrible wood paneled house
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5089
Styleforum Top Picks
I mean, to me, the (orange?) watch band and the buttons make this look nice and interesting, and who knows, maybe with the good fit on the jeans, sort of tie everything together in a way that transcends the Dad.
Also, around here, this is not dadwear, so there's that.
Regarding the vest, pair it with black jeans and a white Uniqlo oxford and you can be tween spirit.
were you thinking of this?
I say if he just folds his collar properly so it's standing up and not looking like a leisure suit, and then stands up the vest collar so it holds the other collar in place, it will look a million times better. I hate the shirt but I'm a sucker for garbage bag jackets (not so much vests, but whatever) so keep on keeping on
See that's pretty much what I was going for. And I don't know too many dads who wear that kind of belt...
close up: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Me? A dad? Ha ha, good heavens, no! Would a dad wear... this?!? *quickly but awkwardly unzips dadvest and unbuttons dadshirt to reveal a Wayne's World t-shirt, which is also tucked into my pants* Party time! Excellent! Weeooweeooo... but if you don't believe that, well... *taps embossed leather Garfield belt buckle* don't think I know too many dads down with the original fat-cat himself *tries to do that "raise the roof" arm motion but loses balance and trips over orthopedic shoes and knocks over a shelf, causing the entire Fleetwood Mac discography (on CD) to rain down upon my head, rendering me unconscious*
Probably would look cleaner with the tee alone, but it was chilly outside so I took the pic with it. Jeans are pretty tapered. I tried to cover the high tops but didn´t fit inside them haha
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › The Official RRL Thread 20 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Toronto Harry Rosen Outlet Sales Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Best option for graduation suit? 10 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 12 minutes ago
- › Tommy Hilfiger Light Grey Suit 100% Wool 36S 13 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 15 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 15 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)