they are these btw, got them from Roden Gray a while back.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5082
Styleforum Top Picks
DLester - I've said this before and probably wans't the first... you could go a long way by just putting some type of product in your hair and styling it up a bit. It's always just kind of dry and flat, which emphasizes the conservative nature/shape of it. Clothes usually are well-fitted and interesting.
thanks and yeah others have said this as well. I grew out the top a bit recently and am letting do more of its natural wave thing, but other than that options seem limited because it starts to look bad if I put much stuff in it. It just has a light pomade and something for texture and volume in it in those pics. I am going to keep growing out the top and see if that makes it more interesting. It would be nice to find something that would add shine but not weigh it down.
So my friend got married at a castle in DEUTSCHLAND
(at the Offenburg bahnhof)
lifestyle pics (Click to show)
I love German food. My fiancée ordered this salad at a restaurant in Gernsbach. I thought it looked awesome but she was not impressed.
drinking a traditional German 80 proof liquor of some sort the evening before the wedding
the groom-to-be found it a little rough
it is also traditional to smash old plates and cups and make the couple clean it up themselves
the view from the castle where the wedding took place
I was given the task of selecting suits for the wedding but was given limitations in that we had to have matching suits, and they had to be a certain price (pretty cheap), so this suit is from Next UK. The shirt is moderntailor, the ties were given to us by the groom, and the shoes I picked up in Paris at this place called Bexley. Pretty good leather, blake construction, and I like the shape a lot.
I told my buddy that if he was going to get married in a castle in the old world that he really ought to wear a morning coat and stripey trousers. Luckily he believed me and I think it turned out awesome.
wedding pics (Click to show)
my friend in this photo and I have both known the groom since 1st grade so we shared best man duties. neither of us speak German so we decided to just make it as bad as possible and used google to translate our best man speech into german (which we warned everyone we'd done at the start of the speech). my friend then butchered the german and I followed in english. It went over really well with almost everyone at the wedding except the table behind us of the bride's older german relatives. they might have missed the joke a little bit.
guess I am up next
Edited by StanleyVanBuren - 9/16/12 at 8:35pm
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › JOHN LOBB, JM WESTON, GAZIANO & GIRLING SHOE TREES PARADISE 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › ANTHONY CLEVERLEY 11.5 BIG Drop 10/24 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › Blue Owl Workshop - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 6 minutes ago
- › NEW MTO Handmade pure (1000's) silver tie clip 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 8 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 12 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...