they are these btw, got them from Roden Gray a while back.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5082post #76216 of 1176689/16/12 at 2:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #76217 of 1176689/16/12 at 2:44pmpost #76218 of 1176689/16/12 at 2:45pm@ Art, the boots are carpesQuote:Originally Posted by cocostella
DLester - I've said this before and probably wans't the first... you could go a long way by just putting some type of product in your hair and styling it up a bit. It's always just kind of dry and flat, which emphasizes the conservative nature/shape of it. Clothes usually are well-fitted and interesting.
thanks and yeah others have said this as well. I grew out the top a bit recently and am letting do more of its natural wave thing, but other than that options seem limited because it starts to look bad if I put much stuff in it. It just has a light pomade and something for texture and volume in it in those pics. I am going to keep growing out the top and see if that makes it more interesting. It would be nice to find something that would add shine but not weigh it down.post #76219 of 1176689/16/12 at 2:53pmpost #76220 of 1176689/16/12 at 2:55pmpost #76221 of 1176689/16/12 at 2:55pmpost #76222 of 1176689/16/12 at 3:06pmpost #76223 of 1176689/16/12 at 3:17pmpost #76224 of 1176689/16/12 at 3:39pmpost #76225 of 1176689/16/12 at 3:57pmpost #76226 of 1176689/16/12 at 3:59pmpost #76227 of 1176689/16/12 at 4:01pmpost #76228 of 1176689/16/12 at 4:04pm
So my friend got married at a castle in DEUTSCHLAND
(at the Offenburg bahnhof)
I love German food. My fiancée ordered this salad at a restaurant in Gernsbach. I thought it looked awesome but she was not impressed.
drinking a traditional German 80 proof liquor of some sort the evening before the wedding
the groom-to-be found it a little rough
it is also traditional to smash old plates and cups and make the couple clean it up themselves
the view from the castle where the wedding took place
I was given the task of selecting suits for the wedding but was given limitations in that we had to have matching suits, and they had to be a certain price (pretty cheap), so this suit is from Next UK. The shirt is moderntailor, the ties were given to us by the groom, and the shoes I picked up in Paris at this place called Bexley. Pretty good leather, blake construction, and I like the shape a lot.
I told my buddy that if he was going to get married in a castle in the old world that he really ought to wear a morning coat and stripey trousers. Luckily he believed me and I think it turned out awesome.
my friend in this photo and I have both known the groom since 1st grade so we shared best man duties. neither of us speak German so we decided to just make it as bad as possible and used google to translate our best man speech into german (which we warned everyone we'd done at the start of the speech). my friend then butchered the german and I followed in english. It went over really well with almost everyone at the wedding except the table behind us of the bride's older german relatives. they might have missed the joke a little bit.
guess I am up next
Edited by StanleyVanBuren - 9/16/12 at 8:35pmpost #76229 of 1176689/16/12 at 4:07pmpost #76230 of 1176689/16/12 at 4:08pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 2 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...