Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 8/5/15 at 11:44am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5073post #76081 of 1176689/14/12 at 9:21pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #76082 of 1176689/14/12 at 9:22pmpost #76083 of 1176689/14/12 at 9:27pmpost #76084 of 1176689/14/12 at 9:31pmpost #76085 of 1176689/14/12 at 10:40pmpost #76086 of 1176689/14/12 at 10:47pmpost #76087 of 1176689/14/12 at 10:49pmpost #76088 of 1176689/14/12 at 11:59pmpost #76089 of 1176689/15/12 at 12:09ampost #76090 of 1176689/15/12 at 1:43ampost #76091 of 1176689/15/12 at 2:00amQuote:Originally Posted by notwithit
This is probably one of the first The-Arm fits that I haven't really dug. For me, the Supreme hat, crew-neck sweatshirt, and chucks kinda clash with the layering and skewed proportions of the rest of the fit.
I support the idea of mixing high with low, combining aesthetics, &c. instead of just aping one particular style out any personal touches. This just takes the idea a little to far in my opinion, with half of the outfit at war with the other half.
As a caveat, I'm the person saying this, so, you know, whatever.
That's cool man I'm willing to take any and all constructive criticism.
Personally I feel like stylistically everything is working within the realms of casual: cap, sweat, shorts, cons are all casual garments yes?.....proportions are loose, and on my 6 ft 4" frame very comfortable. But honestly thank you for taking the time to explain why you don't think it works rather than just saying....shit!
Yeah just normal chucks...painted over the inside logo though haha.post #76092 of 1176689/15/12 at 2:45amQuote:Originally Posted by GBear
Trying the Isa/TOJ again...horrible lighting makes it impossible to see details of the shirt. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Normally bombers are the one leather jacket that can work with bizcas, but the slimness of the pants ruins that.
Those pants call for zip boots and a t-shirt, not an OCBD and the derbies.
Just change out pants for something bizcas, or swap out derbies and OCBD.
IMO.post #76093 of 1176689/15/12 at 2:50ampost #76094 of 1176689/15/12 at 4:08am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1012 Active Users (159 Members and 853 Guests)
- › Recent purchases - Part II 13 seconds ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 14 seconds ago
- › Cufflinks 1 minute ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 4 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 4 minutes ago
- › WTS: APC x LOUIS W. FERRIS SUEDE BOMBER JACKET SS2015 - MEDIUM - BEIGE 8 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 15 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 15 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 18 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 23 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015