Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5073post #76081 of 1176689/14/12 at 9:21pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #76082 of 1176689/14/12 at 9:22pmpost #76083 of 1176689/14/12 at 9:27pmpost #76084 of 1176689/14/12 at 9:31pmpost #76085 of 1176689/14/12 at 10:40pmpost #76086 of 1176689/14/12 at 10:47pmpost #76087 of 1176689/14/12 at 10:49pmpost #76088 of 1176689/14/12 at 11:59pmpost #76089 of 1176689/15/12 at 12:09ampost #76090 of 1176689/15/12 at 1:43ampost #76091 of 1176689/15/12 at 2:00amQuote:Originally Posted by notwithit
This is probably one of the first The-Arm fits that I haven't really dug. For me, the Supreme hat, crew-neck sweatshirt, and chucks kinda clash with the layering and skewed proportions of the rest of the fit.
I support the idea of mixing high with low, combining aesthetics, &c. instead of just aping one particular style out any personal touches. This just takes the idea a little to far in my opinion, with half of the outfit at war with the other half.
As a caveat, I'm the person saying this, so, you know, whatever.
That's cool man I'm willing to take any and all constructive criticism.
Personally I feel like stylistically everything is working within the realms of casual: cap, sweat, shorts, cons are all casual garments yes?.....proportions are loose, and on my 6 ft 4" frame very comfortable. But honestly thank you for taking the time to explain why you don't think it works rather than just saying....shit!
Yeah just normal chucks...painted over the inside logo though haha.post #76092 of 1176689/15/12 at 2:45amQuote:Originally Posted by GBear
Trying the Isa/TOJ again...horrible lighting makes it impossible to see details of the shirt. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Normally bombers are the one leather jacket that can work with bizcas, but the slimness of the pants ruins that.
Those pants call for zip boots and a t-shirt, not an OCBD and the derbies.
Just change out pants for something bizcas, or swap out derbies and OCBD.
IMO.post #76093 of 1176689/15/12 at 2:50ampost #76094 of 1176689/15/12 at 4:08am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1732 Active Users (463 Members and 1269 Guests)
- › Mod to Suedehead 11 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 28 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 1 minute ago
- › San Francisco SF Bay Area Meetup and Trunk Show Hosted by Epaulet... 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Foo shops for a Japanese knife 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...