I would consider not tucking your shirt in, let your jeans down a bit, and see what that looks like. right now it looks unnaturally stiff.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5068
Styleforum Top Pickspost #76007 of 1176669/13/12 at 11:22ampost #76008 of 1176669/13/12 at 11:26ampost #76009 of 1176669/13/12 at 12:46pmpost #76010 of 1176669/13/12 at 3:19pmpost #76011 of 1176669/13/12 at 3:37pmpost #76012 of 1176669/13/12 at 3:38pmpost #76013 of 1176669/13/12 at 3:41pmpost #76014 of 1176669/13/12 at 3:48pmpost #76015 of 1176669/13/12 at 3:51pmQuote:
what nonsense is this anyway, the boy was hot and took off his jacket so i wanted him to feel at home, leave it off, have a pomegranate juice, relax ...
Edited by the shah - 9/13/12 at 5:49pmpost #76016 of 1176669/13/12 at 3:55pmpost #76017 of 1176669/13/12 at 3:57pmi love my two eddie bauer sweaters. they fit great and even better now after months in the gym.
too bad the styling is not really my aesthetic anymore so off to the donation center they go.
told myself i would not but henley and horizontal stripes in cream color is just not my thing. perhaps when i was still into the workwear / W+H scenepost #76018 of 1176669/13/12 at 4:18pmpost #76019 of 1176669/13/12 at 5:31pmpost #76020 of 1176669/13/12 at 8:30pmQuote:I think you're right. My summer wardrobe's much more trad/california so slowly transitioning out of that look and getting the last few wearings out of some items. I have a few OCBD's but I find them too hot for summer weather - how do you guys do it?Originally Posted by Synthese
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)MC I think if you replaced that polo with a tucked crisp white buttoned shirt - short or long sleeved, or maybe a bibbed Margiela shirt like regis has or a hidden placket CKC shirt - it would be a lot cleaner. I don't like the "frat" look even slightly, and to be honest can't imagine why you'd be "going for" that.Quote:perhaps a mistake in naming on my part.Originally Posted by Benesyed
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show) Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)That polo is not very fratty. Looks like it could be in some collection that was trying to like deconstruct/mock the fratty look. Solid white polo would do well if you just wanna go all in on that frat look. Or the white tucked in shirt. If you wanted color and extra frat points, white shirt with some pattern like sailboats or champagne or something else that says hi i love RLP/BB/TH. Throw on a knit tie, something with blue stripes to match the pants, but not if you go patterned shirt. Unless you really were trying to go for mocking the frat look approach by blowing up and oding the stereotypes. But that would also be ugly.
and you're giving me way too much credit on the ironic mock idea, lol.
as always, appreciate the feedback guys.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
Currently, there are 1579 Active Users (319 Members and 1260 Guests)
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 6 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 10 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 11 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 11 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.