I would consider not tucking your shirt in, let your jeans down a bit, and see what that looks like. right now it looks unnaturally stiff.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5068post #76007 of 1176669/13/12 at 11:22ampost #76008 of 1176669/13/12 at 11:26ampost #76009 of 1176669/13/12 at 12:46pmpost #76010 of 1176669/13/12 at 3:19pmpost #76011 of 1176669/13/12 at 3:37pmpost #76012 of 1176669/13/12 at 3:38pmpost #76013 of 1176669/13/12 at 3:41pmpost #76014 of 1176669/13/12 at 3:48pmpost #76015 of 1176669/13/12 at 3:51pmQuote:
what nonsense is this anyway, the boy was hot and took off his jacket so i wanted him to feel at home, leave it off, have a pomegranate juice, relax ...
Edited by the shah - 9/13/12 at 5:49pmpost #76016 of 1176669/13/12 at 3:55pmpost #76017 of 1176669/13/12 at 3:57pmi love my two eddie bauer sweaters. they fit great and even better now after months in the gym.
too bad the styling is not really my aesthetic anymore so off to the donation center they go.
told myself i would not but henley and horizontal stripes in cream color is just not my thing. perhaps when i was still into the workwear / W+H scenepost #76018 of 1176669/13/12 at 4:18pmpost #76019 of 1176669/13/12 at 5:31pmpost #76020 of 1176669/13/12 at 8:30pmQuote:I think you're right. My summer wardrobe's much more trad/california so slowly transitioning out of that look and getting the last few wearings out of some items. I have a few OCBD's but I find them too hot for summer weather - how do you guys do it?Originally Posted by Synthese
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)MC I think if you replaced that polo with a tucked crisp white buttoned shirt - short or long sleeved, or maybe a bibbed Margiela shirt like regis has or a hidden placket CKC shirt - it would be a lot cleaner. I don't like the "frat" look even slightly, and to be honest can't imagine why you'd be "going for" that.Quote:perhaps a mistake in naming on my part.Originally Posted by Benesyed
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show) Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)That polo is not very fratty. Looks like it could be in some collection that was trying to like deconstruct/mock the fratty look. Solid white polo would do well if you just wanna go all in on that frat look. Or the white tucked in shirt. If you wanted color and extra frat points, white shirt with some pattern like sailboats or champagne or something else that says hi i love RLP/BB/TH. Throw on a knit tie, something with blue stripes to match the pants, but not if you go patterned shirt. Unless you really were trying to go for mocking the frat look approach by blowing up and oding the stereotypes. But that would also be ugly.
and you're giving me way too much credit on the ironic mock idea, lol.
as always, appreciate the feedback guys.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1358 Active Users (230 Members and 1128 Guests)
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › FS: NEW Ralph Lauren Purple Label Savile Row Hand Made Brown Glen... 10 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 12 minutes ago
- › FS: Pointed Toe Derby Shoes Winklepicker Black, Made in UK Size 10 US 15 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 15 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 16 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 16 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 17 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...