hah, we probably agree more than not :P
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5068
Styleforum Top Pickspost #76007 of 1176689/13/12 at 11:12amQuote:
Heh, I mostly meant I think I'll be posting in this thread vs. the MC casual one, partially because my style is moving to be less formal and also because from what I've read, the critiques in this thread seem to be more constructive and positive. My office is jacketless. Jeans and t-shirts are the norm. I like to keep it buttoned down with jeans, chinos, boots, etc. I guess my ideal is somewhere between SW&D and MC casual... NOBD style.post #76008 of 1176689/13/12 at 11:18ampost #76009 of 1176689/13/12 at 11:22ampost #76010 of 1176689/13/12 at 11:26ampost #76011 of 1176689/13/12 at 12:46pmpost #76012 of 1176689/13/12 at 3:19pmpost #76013 of 1176689/13/12 at 3:37pmpost #76014 of 1176689/13/12 at 3:38pmpost #76015 of 1176689/13/12 at 3:41pmpost #76016 of 1176689/13/12 at 3:48pmpost #76017 of 1176689/13/12 at 3:51pmQuote:
what nonsense is this anyway, the boy was hot and took off his jacket so i wanted him to feel at home, leave it off, have a pomegranate juice, relax ...
Edited by the shah - 9/13/12 at 5:49pmpost #76018 of 1176689/13/12 at 3:55pmpost #76019 of 1176689/13/12 at 3:57pmi love my two eddie bauer sweaters. they fit great and even better now after months in the gym.
too bad the styling is not really my aesthetic anymore so off to the donation center they go.
told myself i would not but henley and horizontal stripes in cream color is just not my thing. perhaps when i was still into the workwear / W+H scene
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1067 Active Users (186 Members and 881 Guests)
- › Australian Members 28 seconds ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 6 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Dress in Academia 17 minutes ago
- › Suit fit check 39 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 39 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 48 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 58 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › All Things Hippity and Hoppity 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...