Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5067post #75991 of 1176689/13/12 at 9:11am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #75992 of 1176689/13/12 at 9:12am
it's much longer now tho. embrace your inner billy ray cyrusQuote:
thanks! it's a wrinkled polyester twill. i have the matching pants too, though i don't often wear them together.post #75993 of 1176689/13/12 at 9:18ampost #75994 of 1176689/13/12 at 9:19amI only go to Anna Sui, because my girlfriend blogs about Anna Sui exclusively. I'm just along for the ride. I thought it was her best collection in quite a few years, very fun.
She got mobbed by photographers! http://instagram.com/p/PfvYLbh5WC/post #75995 of 1176689/13/12 at 9:22ampost #75996 of 1176689/13/12 at 9:22amQuote:This would make a huge difference. Get a tailor to dart the back, maybe taper the sides. It helps a lot with the shirt pooching out.Quote:Why would you go with a dressier shirt here?
Overall, I don't have a problem with the shirt/jeans combo. Tucking into low-rise jeans pretty much always looks awful, but these are more of a mid-rise. The jeans need to be broken-in a bit more, which is is pretty much always the case with fresh raw denim.Quote:Hair doesn't bug me at all. Kind of a 70s-era Keith Richards vibe to it. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #75997 of 1176689/13/12 at 9:23amI like the fit, brad. Also, I think your hair looks fine - goes well with the aesthetic.Quote:
I've almost commented on this type of post several times in the past, but im going to go ahead and throw this out there: every time I post a different kind of fit, somebody usually says that they "like the direction that I'm going in." the thing is, I'm not necessarily "going in a new direction," I'm just trying something new. I've only been here for a year, and I haven't yet settled into any one clothing genre (not sure that I'd want to anyway). I have jeans and tees that I fall back on as standard stuff, but no real "fashion direction.". Thanks for the support, though.post #75998 of 1176689/13/12 at 9:34ampost #75999 of 1176689/13/12 at 9:57ampost #76000 of 1176689/13/12 at 10:34amThis might be nitpicky but something about your tucked in shirt + the rise of your jeans + the length of your arms makes the proportions look weird to me. maybe I'm just super used to the proportions of SW&D though!
when you say you're transitioning from MC casual, how far did you wanna go?post #76001 of 1176689/13/12 at 10:47ampost #76002 of 1176689/13/12 at 10:51ampost #76003 of 1176689/13/12 at 10:53ampost #76004 of 1176689/13/12 at 10:59ampost #76005 of 1176689/13/12 at 11:01am
Seeing as everyone was posting buttero's a few pages back I thought I'd throw up a fit with mine. They're ankle-strap biker boots not the combats, and not exactly a sleek last as you can probably see, but I like them.
I look pissed cus my remote shutter release wasn't working #firstworldproblems
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 second ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 1 minute ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Can someone help me determine the era of this Brioni suit? 7 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 8 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 9 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 14 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...