or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5064  

post #75946 of 117666
nice. i've got a few of them in my dreambox at the mo'. waiting for that right moment to pull the trigger
post #75947 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDHagg View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)







This is nice.
post #75948 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabonator View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Just awesome.

Also, layering done right.
post #75949 of 117666

Seriously though whats a better value than TOJ slim trousers for $200??

post #75950 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Arm View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Very rebel without a cause-ish..
post #75951 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nil View Post

More (Click to show)
vgFoZ.jpg
TOJ
Silent
Spurr
Buttero

xCs8g.jpg
udI2k.jpg

Perfect.
post #75952 of 117666

^Probably only need one post...

 

I do love where Hagg is going though. Seems to suit him a lot more.

post #75953 of 117666
you can just thumbs up the posts not sure if you knew that
post #75954 of 117666

I am trying to pull of a bucket hat people help me I know I look horrible

 

I think it would help if I was asian and had cool facial hair

hat: ebay

tank: diy

shirt: gucci (thrifted)

jeans: old navy

shoes: tretorn

post #75955 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

nice. i've got a few of them in my dreambox at the mo'. waiting for that right moment to pull the trigger

http://www.yoox.com/us/36348942FG/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=36348942FG&sizeId=5

 

thats whats up

post #75956 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Erickson View Post

I am trying to pull of a bucket hat people help me I know I look horrible

I think it would help if I was asian and had cool facial hair

hat: ebay
tank: diy
shirt: gucci (thrifted)
jeans: old navy
shoes: tretorn

Being the resident unremarkable expert, Id say unremarkable at best, pretty bad at worst. Look like yer gonna go fish. But your pants dont flare like mine tend to, so thats good satisfied.gif

Shirt fit and the way its worn on the t shirt looks like something straight from the 90s.
post #75957 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Erickson View Post

I am trying to pull of a bucket hat people help me I know I look horrible

I think it would help if I was asian and had cool facial hair

hat: ebay
tank: diy
shirt: gucci (thrifted)
jeans: old navy
shoes: tretorn

roll your jeans, grow facial scruff, profit. i like it as a relaxed summer fit tbh.
post #75958 of 117666

for anyone too lazy to access the link...
hPX9T.png
post #75959 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post

Shirt fit and the way its worn on the t shirt looks like something straight from the 90s.

that huge open shirt over t look is very 90's
post #75960 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post


Being the resident unremarkable expert, Id say unremarkable at best, pretty bad at worst. Look like yer gonna go fish. But your pants dont flare like mine tend to, so thats good satisfied.gif
Shirt fit and the way its worn on the t shirt looks like something straight from the 90s.

but 90s are in don't you read blawgs....

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post


roll your jeans, grow facial scruff, profit. i like it as a relaxed summer fit tbh.

 

 

my jeans are almost always rolled i don't know why they aren't in this pic

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread