Here's my first post in the thread. I'm not sure if this fits in better with the Men's Clothing or Streetwear and Denim style more. I'm wearing a tie just because, not because I needed to, necessarily. I enjoy wearing them, and they're quickly becoming a hobby of mine. I'm ordering a midnight blue grenadine from Sam Hober as well.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Hey man, this may come off as a little harsh, but the answer is neither.
I hate rules but sometimes we need to observe them a little as noobs, so:
1. Don't wear a tie without a jacket.
2. Khaki pants in that shade, with that belt, are awful.
3. That's a white business shirt. They generally only look good in a full on suit outfit, or else a super minimalist fashion fit.
4. When you've got a billowy shirt tucked in like that, with your build, it's very unflattering, and not in an interesting way either.
5. That tie is skinny, but also old fashioned in design. It's not a very good combination.