or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5059  

post #75871 of 117666

I don't mind Colabears trench, but I think it really accentuates the pear shaped body,  need to be rail thin or have a severe drop to pull that off.  Keep loosing weight man, good job.

post #75872 of 117666
Thanks for the thumbs and kind words, guys. Back to wearing these boots again, as the weather's allowing it, and I feel like my jeans have probably been broken in a bit more since I last wore them, so the stacks are better. Been wearing the jeans most of the time, but I'm guessing the feedback is a testament to the fact that shoes can really make or break the fit. Cap is also new, and I'm wearing it all the time. Denim jacket is fun for when it's chilly enough for layering, but there's no rain.
post #75873 of 117666
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggskip View Post


target
uniqlo
aa
apc
f+b
seiko

Those jeans are not my cup of tea. Not vibing to it but its not bad.
post #75874 of 117666
Nothing too fancy



Also just was playing around with stuff in my wardrobe, would appreciate some feed back on this: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #75875 of 117666
Biggskip's transformation is one of the better feel-good SW&D stories in recent memory. Glad to see he stuck with it and found a look that works for him.
post #75876 of 117666
Speaking of which, I just came up with a new business opportunity for SF. Check it:

Partner with Uniqlo and launch The N00b Pack

What is the N00b pack? It's a big box that gets offered to new members when they register.

It contains a black blazer, a few white v-necks, and skinny jawns. Boots will have to come separately, but since the n00b will likely have desert boots in his closet, it'll be a nonissue.

SF takes a percentage of the box's cost. Everybody wins. Boom
post #75877 of 117666
^ will noob box come with instruction manual -- where tee should fall, proper denim stackage, are you cool enough for the boot tuck, etc? :-)

today I'm wearing a gray linen suit, white ocbd and... flip flops. uhoh.gif
post #75878 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

Speaking of which, I just came up with a new business opportunity for SF. Check it:
Partner with Uniqlo and launch The N00b Pack
What is the N00b pack? It's a big box that gets offered to new members when they register.
It contains a black blazer, a few white v-necks, and skinny jawns. Boots will have to come separately, but since the n00b will likely have desert boots in his closet, it'll be a nonissue.
SF takes a percentage of the box's cost. Everybody wins. Boom

with OCBDs as an add-on option

post #75879 of 117666
Biggskip, how have your friends/family reacted to the stylistic 180?
post #75880 of 117666

Cambridge

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #75881 of 117666
Now come on over to the other Cambridge.
post #75882 of 117666
That made me miss England all over again frown.gif

Saw some dude fall into the river at Cambridge while punting, was hilarious
post #75883 of 117666

Haha, yeah, I think it's pretty common. It was awesome to see everyone who was out punting when a freak thunderstorm blew in. Everyone got drenched. Luckily when we went out the next day, it stayed nice the entire time.

 

Goddammit I love England so much. It's always so hard to leave. I'm back in LA now and have a thousand posts or so to catch up on, and a bunch more photos are coming too.
 

post #75884 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post

Biggskip's transformation is one of the better feel-good SW&D stories in recent memory. Glad to see he stuck with it and found a look that works for him.

Thanks for the thumbs and the kind words. People in this thread have generally been very helpful with accurate and insightful criticism.
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

Biggskip, how have your friends/family reacted to the stylistic 180?

TBH, M-F I am in full MC, so the SW&D side only gets to come out and play on the weekend.. I think there is at least one other regular poster in this thread that lives the same way (GDL, I'm lookin' in your direction). To answer your question, I don't think they really notice much of a difference. They just know that I generally care more about clothes than they do and that tend to look "different" than others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

That made me miss England all over again frown.gif
Saw some dude fall into the river at Cambridge while punting, was hilarious

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post

Haha, yeah, I think it's pretty common. It was awesome to see everyone who was out punting when a freak thunderstorm blew in. Everyone got drenched. Luckily when we went out the next day, it stayed nice the entire time.

Goddammit I love England so much. It's always so hard to leave. I'm back in LA now and have a thousand posts or so to catch up on, and a bunch more photos are coming too.

I got to spend 4 days in London a few years ago. I felt like I could have spent 4 weeks there easy.
post #75885 of 117666
I spent 5 months in England back in 2004 and I still occasionally have dreams where I'm back there. Then I wake up in Nebraska and I'm all frown.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread