Yup UU cargo's and Banana Republic Boots.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5059
Styleforum Top Picks
Edited by slstr - 9/12/12 at 11:19am
kindofyoung, do you realise every one of your fits are practically identically? like the variation between this and your last fit is just a change of jacket (I think). I appreciate that you can't afford many clothes because you're still in school, neither can I, but there isn't any point in posting the same fit over and over, wait until you get some new, interesting stuff, it's pretty boring just seeing the same high tops, jeans and shirt over and over.
actually not the same jacket, not the same shirt, and not the same jeans either for that matter
but I get what your saying, should have realized myself
Edited by kindofyoung - 9/11/12 at 10:18am
ah, well my bad, but all your fits just seem very similar, plain jeans, plain button up, plain shoes, etc. some of your fits with the soulland jacket were great though!
no worries, it's very true that most of them are very similar, as a result from not having the money to get more awesome stuff
searching for a part-time job right now, but even if it'll probably take a while before I find something, birthday and christmas is around the corner
Partner with Uniqlo and launch The N00b Pack
What is the N00b pack? It's a big box that gets offered to new members when they register.
It contains a black blazer, a few white v-necks, and skinny jawns. Boots will have to come separately, but since the n00b will likely have desert boots in his closet, it'll be a nonissue.
SF takes a percentage of the box's cost. Everybody wins. Boom
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 5 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 16 seconds ago
- › How would you like a girl to dress? 40 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 41 seconds ago
- › NBA 2013-2014 Season Thread 52 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › 2014-2015 OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD (+ Brazil 2014) - Football, Soccer,... 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 3 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)