or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5046  

post #75676 of 117670
I kinda like it! Even though the neckline looks like it could be straightened out at the sides. It's a bit disheveled at the moment
post #75677 of 117670
That's much better.

This is the guy telling you that you look bad.

2mcgg1l.jpg
post #75678 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by clapeyron View Post

 

 

looks like a membership in the caseyfud gym of swoleness couldn't hurt for me either...

 

 

edit: that door frame is a severe misrepresentation of my humongous height...

horizontal stripes make you look fat, door.

post #75679 of 117670
yes, mr moo i do have a good grasp of proportion, thanks
post #75680 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

yes, mr moo i do have a good grasp of proportion, thanks

Its very casual and relaxed. I don't see anything wrong with how you dress. But at the same time not exactly the stylistic direction I am headed in. Still, appreciate all the feedback, better I get bashed on SF than in front of real people happy.gif
post #75681 of 117670
yea it comes down to taste and preferred aesthetic, but there are some things that are universal. also (referring to PM), 80s isn't that hot, man up! 93 today here lol.
post #75682 of 117670
hey gaiz, is my t-shirt slutty enough? I feel like I could go sluttier... mwink[1].gif

upQe9.jpg

gym clothes (0): Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
AA
uu
CP
post #75683 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

I kinda like it! Even though the neckline looks like it could be straightened out at the sides. It's a bit disheveled at the moment

Theres a hood so when its not up it sort of pulls the neck line depending on how you had been moving around but I was kinda digging the disheveled vibe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

yea it comes down to taste and preferred aesthetic, but there are some things that are universal. also (referring to PM), 80s isn't that hot, man up! 93 today here lol.

80s when it should be like 60s is pretty warm! Idk how you manage, I cant focus! I guess i just have more TH floating around in my bloodstream.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

hey gaiz, is my t-shirt slutty enough? I feel like I could go sluttier... mwink[1].gif
upQe9.jpg
gym clothes (0): Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
AA
uu
CP

^I hate you and your perfect physique...
post #75684 of 117670
notwithit is that a scar on your neck?
post #75685 of 117670
x-post from yohji thread


details/extras (Click to show)

YYPH SS05
YYPH SS12
AnnD SS12






also big ups to synth for the suit biggrin.gifuseless bathroom mirror shot (Click to show)
post #75686 of 117670
Shah, is much as I really do love what you're wearing, that oversized sweater (plus the tote) just screams "Hai kids, come give yeh grandmah a big huuugggg—she hasn't seen you in yeaahhz!" Just thought you might like to know that, to someone, your outfit is reminiscent of Nana and latkes.
post #75687 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewho13 View Post

Shah, is much as I really do love what you're wearing, that oversized sweater (plus the tote) just screams "Hai kids, come give yeh grandmah a big huuugggg—she hasn't seen you in yeaahhz!" Just thought you might like to know that, to someone, your outfit is reminiscent of Nana and latkes.

lol that's ok it's soft and hole-y like it was knit by nana, very light cotton/silk blend perfect for 70s weather today

i love my gramma too biggrin.gif

btw it's not really a tote, just the shopping bag from layers, i don't have a bag need to buy one since it was stolen redface.gif
post #75688 of 117670
I like it. satisfied.gif
post #75689 of 117670
I like it all except the sneakers. Idk why...just don't. But not so bad that it undoes the swag.
post #75690 of 117670
Re: socks, any suggestions? I tried wearing them with no-show socks, but they kind of chafe my ankles if I walk any considerable distance in them. Right now I'm wearing these Uniqlo socks:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread