Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5043post #75631 of 1176669/7/12 at 4:19pmAs I understand it KKA is supposed to sort of be more of a luxury runway line, whereas Attachment is supposed to be more mainline -- but the distinction between the two kind of blurs. I'd love some info on buying it as well, I've fallen deeply in love over the last few weeks with KK's designs. North American stores mark it up so much (there could be legit reasons for all I know) that it is ostensibly cheaper to proxy it from Japan. The hooded coat brad and I were discussing the other day is something like $800 in Japan and $1665 from Archive in San Fran.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #75632 of 1176669/7/12 at 4:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by Noctone
As I understand it KKA is supposed to sort of be more of a luxury runway line, whereas Attachment is supposed to be more mainline -- but the distinction between the two kind of blurs. I'd love some info on buying it as well, I've fallen deeply in love over the last few weeks with KK's designs. North American stores mark it up so much (there could be legit reasons for all I know) that it is ostensibly cheaper to proxy it from Japan. The hooded coat brad and I were discussing the other day is something like $800 in Japan and $1665 from Archive in San Fran.
I wanna know too! I want these attachment pants from H lorenzo but they're like $900... i'm guessing they're much cheaper in japan?post #75633 of 1176669/7/12 at 4:30pmpost #75634 of 1176669/7/12 at 4:36pmhehehe... I am more New Jack Swing than Hammer rap.
I like the suggestion of dress shoes. I think these pants would pretty nice with some black derbies and a big chunky sweater. It's still summer here for another month or more though. Just be happy I didn't wear my Birkenstocks again.post #75635 of 1176669/7/12 at 4:59pmpost #75636 of 1176669/7/12 at 5:10pmQuote:
This. how the hell can just one brand make so much awesome stuff?post #75637 of 1176669/7/12 at 5:25pmIIRC, US stores double the price of Japanese clothes because the Japanese labels set the wholesale price for US stores at Japanese retail.
There's some big convoluted reason for all of that whole process, but I can't quite remember what.post #75638 of 1176669/7/12 at 5:31pmpost #75639 of 1176669/7/12 at 5:31pmpost #75640 of 1176669/7/12 at 5:48pmpost #75641 of 1176669/7/12 at 6:24pmpost #75642 of 1176669/7/12 at 6:34pmpost #75643 of 1176669/7/12 at 6:39pmpost #75644 of 1176669/7/12 at 6:47pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
Currently, there are 904 Active Users (131 Members and 773 Guests)
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 15 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 11 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 11 minutes ago
- › Help ID the maker of this beautiful bespoke shoe? 17 minutes ago
- › NWT 40R Canali Kei dark grey sportcoat 19 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 23 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 29 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 36 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...