ah, you might know the historical background from burnishing, do you?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5022post #75316 of 1176689/3/12 at 7:45am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #75317 of 1176689/3/12 at 7:47ampost #75318 of 1176689/3/12 at 8:20am
But it was kind of a creepy joke. When Wj4 said "No idea what she's wearing, and doesn't really matter because it's all coming off in a couple of hours anyway.", the joke wasn't against the woman Nil was with, it was on Nil being some suave lady killer. It was the kind of joke that if you said it in person, would probably receive a chuckle and maybe a shake of the head. Risqué, but not really offensive. But imagine if the three of you were together, and after Wj4's joke, you followed it up with "can you take pics of her once all her clothes are off?". How do you think that would have gone down?post #75319 of 1176689/3/12 at 8:24ampost #75320 of 1176689/3/12 at 8:55ampost #75321 of 1176689/3/12 at 9:00ampost #75322 of 1176689/3/12 at 10:36ampost #75323 of 1176689/3/12 at 11:18ampost #75324 of 1176689/3/12 at 12:14pmpost #75325 of 1176689/3/12 at 12:28pmQuote:
oh? thought the watch matched pretty nice with the shoes, but then again, a metal bracelet would be nice now that you mention it.
Well my birthday's next month, so hopefully I'll get some cash and then I can buy some nice simple bracelet in metal
post #75326 of 1176689/3/12 at 12:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dr Huh?
But it was kind of a creepy joke. When Wj4 said "No idea what she's wearing, and doesn't really matter because it's all coming off in a couple of hours anyway.", the joke wasn't against the woman Nil was with, it was on Nil being some suave lady killer. It was the kind of joke that if you said it in person, would probably receive a chuckle and maybe a shake of the head. Risqué, but not really offensive. But imagine if the three of you were together, and after Wj4's joke, you followed it up with "can you take pics of her once all her clothes are off?". How do you think that would have gone down?
nice essay there, too bad i didnt read it:Dpost #75327 of 1176689/3/12 at 12:48pmpost #75328 of 1176689/3/12 at 1:08pmpost #75329 of 1176689/3/12 at 1:10pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1030 Active Users (177 Members and 853 Guests)
- › Red Wing Boots style# 8199 -- size 11.5D -- near new 2 minutes ago
- › Price reduction :: Meermin navy suede tassel loafer UK7.5/US8.5 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots style# 9105 -- size 11.5D -- near new 4 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 7 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots style# 8115 -- size 11.5D -- near new 8 minutes ago
- › http://premiumpureforskolinrev.com/metabo-garcinia/ 9 minutes ago
- › Alden George Boot Chukka Shell Cordovan Size 8D 10 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 19 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...