Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5019
Styleforum Top Picks
"I'm the emperor of an up-and-coming world-domination kingdom, man. I was on the dragon-mounted seats with my friend to meet some gothninjas and get some sweet armor and weapons. This hoodie-over-shirt thing is like my uniform, man. Everyone in my castle wears it while we're killing 150 trolls a week and slamming down their skunky bars. My company, by the way, is going to change the world, like fo real. This our time. This country wasn't founded by men in suits, but by men in armor"
Edited by kindofyoung - 9/2/12 at 1:02pm
"I'm the CEO of an up-and-coming tech startup, man. I was on the train with my friend to meet some investors and reap some sweet VC. This hoodie-over-shirt thing is like my uniform, man. Everyone in my office wears it while we're pushing 90 hours a week and slamming down the joe. My company, by the way, is going to change the world. This our time, man. This country wasn't founded by men in suits"
Something like that
I'm lanky, pretty much everything I own is a little short in the arms.
They're a local optician's house brand, but the shape is pretty standard and done by a lot of brands.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Briefcase porn thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 3 minutes ago
- › HOW MANY PAIRS OF JEANS DO YOU OWN? 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 5 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)