Also, would would you get a MMM 5-zip made out of denim? That's like getting a Lamborghini made out of popsicle sticks.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5016post #75226 of 1176688/31/12 at 2:22pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #75227 of 1176688/31/12 at 2:25pmpost #75228 of 1176688/31/12 at 2:25pmpost #75229 of 1176688/31/12 at 2:27pmpost #75230 of 1176688/31/12 at 3:04pmpost #75231 of 1176688/31/12 at 3:06pmpost #75232 of 1176688/31/12 at 3:56pmpost #75233 of 1176688/31/12 at 3:56pmpost #75234 of 1176688/31/12 at 4:38pmpost #75235 of 1176688/31/12 at 4:47pmpost #75236 of 1176688/31/12 at 4:49pmpost #75237 of 1176688/31/12 at 5:32pmpost #75238 of 1176688/31/12 at 5:35pmQuote:
Because it's not a MC blazer. Biker jackets like the one he's wearing were designed to be worn on bikes, which meant that the sleeves were cut longer to protect your wrists from the wind while gripping handlebars. Most modern biker-style jackets are still cut that way even if they're no longer intended to protect you while riding.
tl;dr because it looks coolpost #75239 of 1176688/31/12 at 5:36pmpost #75240 of 1176688/31/12 at 5:48pmTo be honest, I'm not that fond of the way the sleeves look either. Reminds me of tiny fingers being eaten slowly by a leather worm or something. Probably because the cuffs are unzipped and therefore look wider. Or could be the pic/pose
This is, of course, not to say I haven't seen the look work in other places.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Nor is it to justify the continued participation of Volchok in this thread.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 19 seconds ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 26 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 31 seconds ago
- › LEMAIRE 49 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 51 seconds ago
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 1 minute ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 2 minutes ago
- › BURBERRY MENS HARRINGTON 5 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...