Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5004post #75046 of 1176668/28/12 at 4:40pmI kinda like it. Would rather the sweater be the only slouchy thing about the ensemble, though. Like, contrast it with bottoms/shoes that are spiffy clean. You could start, for example, by lacing the shoes "properly" and hiding the tongue back under the jeans' hem. In its current state it's borderline sloppy.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #75047 of 1176668/28/12 at 4:43pmpost #75048 of 1176668/28/12 at 4:45pmpost #75049 of 1176668/28/12 at 4:46pmpost #75050 of 1176668/28/12 at 4:56pmpost #75051 of 1176668/28/12 at 5:15pmpost #75052 of 1176668/28/12 at 5:35pmpost #75053 of 1176668/28/12 at 5:42pmpost #75054 of 1176668/28/12 at 5:58pmThe problem with the Geller sweatshirt is that it's already massively over-sized to start with, so going down at least one size is necessary unless you're Nil-like in stature. I take a 52 in most Geller stuff and even a 48 in that sweatshirt is still a bit over-sized on me.post #75055 of 1176668/28/12 at 6:38pmpost #75056 of 1176668/28/12 at 6:44pmpost #75057 of 1176668/28/12 at 6:49pmQuote:
Yeah aside from what hendrix said re: jeans, honestly I gotta stand by this one. I don't really feel self-conscious in the sweatshirt because I've been wearing it places where everyone else is also wearing big sweatshirts - campfires, hangouts, etc. It was like $60 and is comfy as fuck and it's a giant sweatshirt, what's not to love.
Also @ reedo it was wrinkly because i left it in a hot car for two days, it's really nice cotton actuallypost #75058 of 1176668/28/12 at 7:02pmIt is prone to wrinkles, though, I've noticed. I keep mine folded and I've had to throw it in the dryer for a few minutes every time I've wanted to wear it out.
That aside, it's pretty much the ideal top for lounging or running some errands on a brisk afternoon. It doesn't wow the visual senses, but it's great for what it is.post #75059 of 1176668/28/12 at 8:11pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 1 second ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 1 minute ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 5 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 9 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 9 minutes ago
- › Black N1 USN deck Jacket hook clasp style Alpha Industries 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...