or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4998  

post #74956 of 117677
I always think NOBD is rat packily snapping his fingers or George Raft-ily flipping a coin.
post #74957 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoreman1782 View Post

I always think NOBD is rat packily snapping his fingers or George Raft-ily flipping a coin.

I like the first, I'm going to google the second. Forrest Gump Tween (what's his name) thinks I'm good at fussball. smile.gif (He's right, btw.)
post #74958 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

yes scientific evidence is a great way of measuring styling advice on an internet fashion forum
fashion is inherently subjective -- therefore, someone's commentary carries little weight without a context of that person's background

inherently subjective ?
Right...
post #74959 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaalbara View Post

things you say will be taken with a grain of salt. .


That's fine with me. But just flat out dismissing advice on the basis that I haven't posted fit pics is pretty moronic.
post #74960 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post

I love people who think they judge that way. NO ONE FUCKING DOES THAT YOU DUMBASS!!!

I always take it as a sign of victoy when people move on to the ad hominem.
post #74961 of 117677
Hey Volchok keep diverting the thread back to yourself

Because you're so interesting and all
post #74962 of 117677

can't all the solid posters put up some nice fits to get this thread back on track?
and since you shouldn't complain if you don't do anything yourself to fix it, here's a simple fit
(NOTE: I do NOT consider myself a solid poster, just making that clear so not some new-comer feels he HAS to comment on that)



more contrast between grey shirt and blue jeans irl, camera and sun acting up



Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Shirt: Dockers
Jeans: Nothing special

 

 

(also, aether and artishard, the gloves are ordered and should arrive at my place hopefully this week, and I'll try to send them asap when I get them fing02[1].gif)

post #74963 of 117677



Furrowed eyebrows
Zara
S2A
Purses

My hair is wavy as fuck right now from the heat, but I don't know how easily you guys can tell.
post #74964 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by volchok View Post

I always take it as a sign of victoy when people move on to the ad hominem.

See, disregarding the rest of the post and going for a small excerpt that acted as an introduction may fly in the retardcore (I just made this up, this is the intellectual world where guys like you live) circles you frequent, however more astute readers will note you did not address my main criticism. I could also add that this wasn't an insult but merely an objective description of how fucking stupid you are being.
post #74965 of 117677
(I've never told another user to stop posting, but...)


Volchok quit posting; you're derailing the possibility of anything remotely worthwhile happening in this thread. Which is to say—in words you might understand—that you objectively suck at this.
post #74966 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewho13 View Post
Volchok quit posting; you're derailing the possibility of anything remotely worthwhile happening in this thread. Which is to say—in words you might understand—that you objectively suck at this.

 

And that is a cold, hard scientific fact.

post #74967 of 117677
Time for the ol' banhammer to be dropped on Volchok
post #74968 of 117677
Why would you think that? He's been pretty civil considering all the shit you guys are giving him for no reason. Don't even get why this started but hardly blame him for trying to stick up for himself
post #74969 of 117677
As has been said before (although maybe in fewer words with a different emphasis), it's a matter of the smarmy, authoritative, self-righteously conservative demeanor that you might find in the most detestable individuals from groups as polarized as, for example, fundamentalist Christians and the Reddit atheist assholes.
post #74970 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewho13 View Post

As has been said before (although maybe in fewer words with a different emphasis), it's a matter of the smarmy, authoritative, self-righteously conservative demeanor that you might find in the most detestable individuals from groups as polarized as, for example, fundamentalist Christians and the Reddit atheist assholes.

Rational!!
Natural!
Objective!!
(the feeble cries of the retardcore crew)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread