Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4985
Styleforum Top Picks
En inglés no es "garbanzo", es "chickpeas". ¿Ves a todos los italianos en América llamándolo "ceci"? ¿O árabes llamándola "ful"?
Sus quejas sobre mi post han resultado en mi banning. Así que hice una nueva cuenta.
Es gente como tu que baja el perfil de toda la raza latina en América. Personas exactamente como tu!!!
Enculo ti hijo de una puta
"become" is one word hagg. Don´t want the spelling squad coming down on you, do you? J/k
KJ looks fine weight wise. He´s probably 165 lbs, like me. Which is a perfect weight if you´re 5´10, assuming that´s he´s height.
There's a lot of ways to be 5'10 and 165. Not all of them are good.
I think he's more like 6' and 175 though. I suppose we start a pool betting on his measurements until he chimes in...
KJ isn't fat, at most 5lbs over his ideal, those weight jeans are just too tight for his thighs, some of us can get crack head skinny and still have thunder thighs thanks to genetics/muscle. Speaking of which I'm glad I passed on them. Also are they split at the hem?
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 55 seconds ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 1 minute ago
- › What would you wear today? 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › What are these Missoni Buttons? 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › New Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Grey Herringbone Suit BB2 (40)... 3 minutes ago
- › JoS. A. Bank Cedar Shoe trees on sale 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)