or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4982  

post #74716 of 117677

whoever writes that blog has been doing an excellent job
 

post #74717 of 117677
so...which coat should I buy?

(10)
post #74718 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post

so...which dopeass outwear piece should I buy, dus? can't spend too much because i'm a brokeass college student :\
(0)

fixed
post #74719 of 117677
Don't buy outerwear now. Just buy a uniqlo micro down vest to wear under your normal fall outerwear until it gets absoloutely freezing and then just get a cheap puffer coat because at that point it'll be so cold nobody will give a shit.
post #74720 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty View Post

Don't buy outerwear now. Just buy a uniqlo micro down vest to wear under your normal fall outerwear until it gets absoloutely freezing and then just get a cheap puffer coat because at that point it'll be so cold nobody will give a shit.

just wanted to let you know we're about to enter into fall/winter. 

post #74721 of 117677
And?

Even if you don't want to get a cheap puffer miid-season winter sales are a great time to pick up more cold-enduring outerwear.

The uniqlo down vest easily allows you to have a buffer of 10-15* more than your outerwear normally offers while still layering comfortably under it. WIth the vest, I go down to 40* with my ToJ (and I could go even lower with a cashmere sweater, but leather and cold aren't great for each other).
post #74722 of 117677
This is styleforum we're looking for the most expensive solution to a problem.
post #74723 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty View Post

And?
Even if you don't want to get a cheap puffer miid-season winter sales are a great time to pick up more cold-enduring outerwear.
The uniqlo down vest easily allows you to have a buffer of 10-15* more than your outerwear normally offers while still layering comfortably under it. WIth the vest, I go down to 40* with my ToJ (and I could go even lower with a cashmere sweater, but leather and cold aren't great for each other).

Edited by ExAngel - 8/24/12 at 1:54pm
post #74724 of 117677
yeah, GN, don't get so obviously tetsty
post #74725 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreezyBirch View Post

yeah, GN, don't get so obviously tetsty

both of youse better check youselves

 

post #74726 of 117677
tais toi!
post #74727 of 117677
Ever since I sized down 6 on my APC's, my testes are pretty obvious.
post #74728 of 117677
did GN not catch the fact that my post was a joke?
post #74729 of 117677
it's not hard to think that you're not actually joking though.

also, i wanted to spread the uniqlo down vest as a midlayer gospel. 'cause i love it so much.
post #74730 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty View Post

it's not hard to think that you're not actually joking though.
also, i wanted to spread the uniqlo down vest as a midlayer gospel. 'cause i love it so much.

Someone needs to proxy me that vest, I forgot to pick it up while I was in NYC last week frown.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread