or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4968  

post #74506 of 117677
Jazz Age Lawn Party @ Governors Island

7819471202_6d2b754fa7_z.jpg

7819477404_c086e3a3e9_z.jpg

7819436750_0dac42efe2_z.jpg
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #74507 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

thanks brad
these are also the same threads im subscribed to haha. sorry sipang redface.gif

i don't actually use subscriptions, i just open them all in new tabs from the main page
post #74508 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


 


plokhov
silent
ann d

Really cool fit.   I have a l/s shirt with a hem like this, but i never wear it because it's long enough that it kind of looks like a dress.  You've made me want to experiment with it now. satisfied.gif

post #74509 of 117677




nico
isaora
brato

isa sweats look black in the pics but are actually navy. also, they are awesome (as awesome as sweatpants can be, anyway)
post #74510 of 117677
^Was going to snag a pair. Looks great.
post #74511 of 117677
you should, considering the sale price. So comfy, and the fit is really great. Picked up the sweat shorts in grey and they are really good as well (went a size down from the pants though)
post #74512 of 117677
Haha, I probably will down the road. It doesn't seem like the stock is selling out quickly so I have some time. Already received geo panel pants from them and a grey combo hoodie is on the way.
post #74513 of 117677
how does sizing run on the isaora sweat stuff?
post #74514 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

how does sizing run on the isaora sweat stuff?

I sized up one for the sweats and after a wash and dry they shrunk and fit fine. Shorts I went TTS and probably will just hang dry them.
post #74515 of 117677

all over the fucking place their size charts are decent though

post #74516 of 117677
Didn't actually wear this out, it's too hot.



TOJ/Hanes/OL/Gats
post #74517 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBear View Post

Haha, I probably will down the road. It doesn't seem like the stock is selling out quickly so I have some time. Already received geo panel pants from them and a grey combo hoodie is on the way.

how do you like the geo panel pants? They looked good to me and i thought about getting them but i have similar things and never end up wearing black pants as much as i think i will anyway.

for me i went tts (small) for the sweatpants, they are quite slim in the legs but a little relaxed up top without being too loose/droopy.. shorts i sized down one and they fit pretty much the same in the waist/seat as the pants. (i was basically going by the size charts, but also they didn't have the pants in xs so i had to go with the s)
Id say tts would be a safe bet for either, but i wouldnt suggest going up a size
Also, i generally wear smalls, but with isaora stuff overall i have had better luck with XS.
post #74518 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwied82 View Post

how do you like the geo panel pants? They looked good to me and i thought about getting them but i have similar things and never end up wearing black pants as much as i think i will anyway.
for me i went tts (small) for the sweatpants, they are quite slim in the legs but a little relaxed up top without being too loose/droopy.. shorts i sized down one and they fit pretty much the same in the waist/seat as the pants. (i was basically going by the size charts, but also they didn't have the pants in xs so i had to go with the s)
Id say tts would be a safe bet for either, but i wouldnt suggest going up a size
Also, i generally wear smalls, but with isaora stuff overall i have had better luck with XS.

What's your waist measure jwied? Like the sweats, need something comfortable for a 31-32 where they sit.
post #74519 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

i don't actually use subscriptions, i just open them all in new tabs from the main page
That's what I used to do before the huddler system. I was never a fan of subscriptions before.
..weird
post #74520 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwied82 View Post

how do you like the geo panel pants? They looked good to me and i thought about getting them but i have similar things and never end up wearing black pants as much as i think i will anyway.
for me i went tts (small) for the sweatpants, they are quite slim in the legs but a little relaxed up top without being too loose/droopy.. shorts i sized down one and they fit pretty much the same in the waist/seat as the pants. (i was basically going by the size charts, but also they didn't have the pants in xs so i had to go with the s)
Id say tts would be a safe bet for either, but i wouldnt suggest going up a size
Also, i generally wear smalls, but with isaora stuff overall i have had better luck with XS.

They're really cool. They're actually navy and the panels are black. The model pictures do not show all of the details. The pants are slim though. Actually, on the tag, they categorized them as navy/black leggings. They stack very nicely though and going to see if I can successfully pair them with my upcoming TOJ black lamb CWU.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread