Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4960post #74386 of 1176668/18/12 at 3:08am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #74387 of 1176668/18/12 at 3:21ampost #74388 of 1176668/18/12 at 3:23amQuote:
to be honest, your hoodie-blazer-shorts fit was one of most awful fits for a long time. very awkward and huge fail, didn't you really see it? at least it is easy to improve your game. unfortunately, that is about the most positive thing I can say about it.post #74389 of 1176668/18/12 at 4:25amQuote:
haha well shiet, didn't think it was that god awful, but okay
also, this is like the 3rd or 4th time someone tells me pretty much the same thing, so nobody needs to keep writing this anymore (it's after all like 4 pages back)post #74390 of 1176668/18/12 at 7:04ampost #74391 of 1176668/18/12 at 7:11ampost #74392 of 1176668/18/12 at 7:55amQuote:Originally Posted by aether
the gist of it is: I get drunk and was trying to leave because I got in a argument with a person. me getting crazy, wanting to leave but them not wanting to let me drive drunk. realizing I made such a scene i start thinking dudes want to kick my ass. Drunk paranoia sets in. Proceed to leave on foot and travel several miles through brush, trees, creeks, prickly bushes, hopped several barbed wire fences, losing my phone in the process, and eventually getting to a highway and hitch hiking on a semi for 2 hours back to civilization (Oakland)
yah, in the TOJ thread i prefaced the pic with the fact that its hawt as all hell and I am just wearing it around the house to break it in. I plan to wear with black side zips, but im actually surprised that I like how it looks with the white shoes.
and this, Amuricah, is who's teaching your childrenQuote:
haha! omar, perhaps?post #74393 of 1176668/18/12 at 8:11amThread Starterpost #74394 of 1176668/18/12 at 10:03amQuote:
I'm 6'4", 200-205 pounds, so I'm a pretty big guy. At least 'round these parts.post #74395 of 1176668/18/12 at 10:25amThanks for the thumbs guys, appreciate it.
No one ever likes these shoes. What would you guys recommend? I've worn my grenson boots with this but they feel quite "heavy" compared to the rest of the fit. Would some grey or navy suede shoes work better? Mt Nike blazers might actually work alright too.post #74396 of 1176668/18/12 at 10:27ampost #74397 of 1176668/18/12 at 11:35amQuote:Originally Posted by mike868y
Thanks for the thumbs guys, appreciate it.
No one ever likes these shoes. What would you guys recommend? I've worn my grenson boots with this but they feel quite "heavy" compared to the rest of the fit. Would some grey or navy suede shoes work better? Mt Nike blazers might actually work alright too.
Your Walk-Over's?post #74398 of 1176668/18/12 at 11:40ampost #74399 of 1176668/18/12 at 11:58ampost #74400 of 1176668/18/12 at 12:02pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › Momotaro Jeans 0705SP Size 33 7 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › How do I obtain this fit? 11 minutes ago
- › is it ok to wear short sleeve shirts? 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...