or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4956  

post #74326 of 117677
^ damn, dude. those ns look skinnier than my sized-down-4s icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

(i realise this comment is very 2008 shog[1].gif )
post #74327 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDHagg View Post

Where'd you get the shirt? I've seen it in a couple of places, but can't remember where. What is the feel/fit like?
I got this one off Park & Bond and another one off MyHabit. I sized down one (40" chest, wearing a small), and it fits fairly slim and plenty long. Someone said they shrink a bunch in the wash, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinsongreen68 View Post

^ damn, dude. those ns look skinnier than my sized-down-4s icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
(i realise this comment is very 2008 shog[1].gif )
Is this a good thing or a bad thing? That doesn't sound like a good thing. confused.gif
post #74328 of 117677
I bought some graphic tees to wear under my leather. I kind of like the way they look.



ToJ/Lou Reed/NFxMomo/Mil. Surplus.
post #74329 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty View Post

I bought some graphic tees to wear under my leather. I kind of like the way they look.

ToJ/Lou Reed/NFxMomo/Mil. Surplus.

 

First thing I noticed was the jacket.

 

It's so nice.

post #74330 of 117677
MOTS

Hwelm.jpg4a0dc.jpg
post #74331 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post


I got this one off Park & Bond and another one off MyHabit. I sized down one (40" chest, wearing a small), and it fits fairly slim and plenty long. Someone said they shrink a bunch in the wash, though.
Is this a good thing or a bad thing? That doesn't sound like a good thing. confused.gif

 

Doesn't that mean you sized down 2?

post #74332 of 117677
Xhale, I dunno if it sthe perspective of the photo or what but I think the taper on those pants is too severe, especially with the really low profile shoes. I think it would be better with a smaller top block or less of a taper. And chunkier shoes. But the colors are nice, and you look at ease in your clothes which is a plus.

Is that a tattoo on your forearm?
post #74333 of 117677
sweet fit, xhale. most dressed up i've been this summer ayyy:


OLx2
yuketen
hatt
post #74334 of 117677
tYF4f.jpg

Gettng my Birdman handrub on. Brrrrrrrrrr.

Geller
Spurr
S2A
post #74335 of 117677
look like a little boy
post #74336 of 117677

Lou Reed shirt. You so bad!

post #74337 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post

Doesn't that mean you sized down 2?
Unless I missed that memo, it's usually XS = 36" / S = 38" / M = 40" / L = 42" / XL = 44", right?
post #74338 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post


Unless I missed that memo, it's usually XS = 36" / S = 38" / M = 40" / L = 42" / XL = 44", right?

 

I think you're off by one, so XS is 34" S is 36" etc.  It's possible that I'm just dumb, but mediums are frequently too tight in the chest on me.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nil View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

tYF4f.jpg

 

Gettng my Birdman handrub on. Brrrrrrrrrr.
Geller
Spurr
S2A

 

I love that sweatshirt so much, I'm wearing mine right now.  Did you size down?

post #74339 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

look like a little boy

Moi?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post


I love that sweatshirt so much, I'm wearing mine right now.  Did you size down?

Yeah. I went down to a 50.
post #74340 of 117677
A leather looks much more suited on you than a sweater

Or just a simple tee. Perhaps you can return that RG and get a dip-dye tee instead
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread