or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4955  

post #74311 of 117668
What happened to the goth ninja wardrobe? Too many sexual liaison invitations from leather daddies?
post #74312 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post

I don't know what your talking about. Goth what?

Done in by your own shitty grammar.
post #74313 of 117668
Uh oh polo shirt peepwall[1].gif

But wait, it's Stephan Schneider so it's all good.
post #74314 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTionS View Post

Uh oh polo shirt peepwall[1].gif
But wait, it's Stephan Schneider so it's all good.

Don't know if this is the most worn out joke in this thread, or if that would be the OL 70s jeans one. Coin toss...
post #74315 of 117668
what is going on? I thought this thread was about cars.
post #74316 of 117668
Xhale, probably your most natural look yet. Only gripe is the small sole of the shoes makes them look small in comparison to the rest of your body. Like that polo a lot though
post #74317 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

Solely for the sake of the thread

Where is the gaping hole neck t from? I have been looking for something like that, unless it costs more than $10 which is my current t spending limit.
post #74318 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

i think you're under "noob probation"
i think it happens to everyone with a low post count (0)
post more, its very much welcomed icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Thanks all for the warm welcome! Will endeavour to post more......Get that sophomore status!
post #74319 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

^ They won't be the same jacket, but you could check out the ToJ gallery for some varsity fits.

Rayon...

AvaQ3.jpg

BLK DNM
APC NS
Buttero B2290

Where'd you get the shirt? I've seen it in a couple of places, but can't remember where. What is the feel/fit like?
post #74320 of 117668
^ damn, dude. those ns look skinnier than my sized-down-4s icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

(i realise this comment is very 2008 shog[1].gif )
post #74321 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDHagg View Post

Where'd you get the shirt? I've seen it in a couple of places, but can't remember where. What is the feel/fit like?
I got this one off Park & Bond and another one off MyHabit. I sized down one (40" chest, wearing a small), and it fits fairly slim and plenty long. Someone said they shrink a bunch in the wash, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinsongreen68 View Post

^ damn, dude. those ns look skinnier than my sized-down-4s icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
(i realise this comment is very 2008 shog[1].gif )
Is this a good thing or a bad thing? That doesn't sound like a good thing. confused.gif
post #74322 of 117668
I bought some graphic tees to wear under my leather. I kind of like the way they look.



ToJ/Lou Reed/NFxMomo/Mil. Surplus.
post #74323 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty View Post

I bought some graphic tees to wear under my leather. I kind of like the way they look.

ToJ/Lou Reed/NFxMomo/Mil. Surplus.

 

First thing I noticed was the jacket.

 

It's so nice.

post #74324 of 117668
MOTS

Hwelm.jpg4a0dc.jpg
post #74325 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post


I got this one off Park & Bond and another one off MyHabit. I sized down one (40" chest, wearing a small), and it fits fairly slim and plenty long. Someone said they shrink a bunch in the wash, though.
Is this a good thing or a bad thing? That doesn't sound like a good thing. confused.gif

 

Doesn't that mean you sized down 2?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread