or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4949  

post #74221 of 117677

since we stopped talking about clothes a long time ago I will piggy back on Bigg Skipp's statement.

 

Ryu: equivalent to Reak Hip-Hop

Ken: the epitome of Mainstream Shiny Suit Rap Shit.

post #74222 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nil View Post


Sorry, man, but that Street Fighter camo shirt is hideous.

i get compliments on that shirt all the time, but im open to criticism, esp from brand snobs.  thx for your input.

post #74223 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by bows1 View Post

We have a cyclist killed every week in NYC. I ride my bike to work too; scary

Yeah I dont think I would even cycle if I lived in NYC. SF is scary enough.
Average where I live is probably one death every year or two.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post

yeah I almost got hit on the way to work a week or so ago.
even being a cyclist though, I can't sit here and act like cyclists aren't part of the problem. the number of people i see dong moronic stuff on the road is amazing. drivers need to have more respect for cyclists, but the opposite also needs to occur.

I have been car-doored and had numerous things chucked at me but (knock on wood) no direct hits.
And I agree that, sadly, the majority of cyclists invite hostility from drivers.
post #74224 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nil View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunyaYamamoto View Post

no, that doesnt sound douchey at all...

Sorry, man, but that Street Fighter camo shirt is hideous.

lol, i forgot that van damme wore that
post #74225 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by habitant View Post


should've bought the vr6 manual

 

ya, no doubt

post #74226 of 117677
today, styleforum, I put together this groundbreaking fit of t-shirt, jeans and sneakers.

post #74227 of 117677
I'd almost be mad, but you're one of the only people on topic...
post #74228 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post

even being a cyclist though, I can't sit here and act like cyclists aren't part of the problem. the number of people i see dong moronic stuff on the road is amazing. drivers need to have more respect for cyclists, but the opposite also needs to occur.

Nothing makes me want to barrel through a pack of bikers with my car more than those Critical Mass morons. Murderous rage fills me when I see those scraggly mustachioed fucksticks clog traffic during rush hour on a Friday.
post #74229 of 117677
Why can't bicyclists ride on the sidewalk? I really don't understand. Surely the fallout of a pedestrian/cyclist crash is much less than that of a cyclist/car crash.
post #74230 of 117677
casey that's the most comfortable i've ever seen you look in your clothes

i think i even see a faint smile there. it's faint, but totally present.
post #74231 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

Why can't bicyclists ride on the sidewalk? I really don't understand. Surely the fallout of a pedestrian/cyclist crash is much less than that of a cyclist/car crash.

well, in a place like NYC this would be completely impossible, for one thing
post #74232 of 117677
since this thread is now post whatever you want, here's pictures of my dog

705ec620.jpg

a9583b60.jpg
post #74233 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

well, in a place like NYC this would be completely impossible, for one thing

Yes, but not in most places.
post #74234 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

I'd almost be mad, but you're one of the only people on topic...

I am open to discussing my 2004 Chevrolet Classic if you're interested.
post #74235 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

Yes, but not in most places.

In a lot of quieter areas, people do ride their bikes on the sidewalks. But doing this in a city where people are dense on the sidewalks isn't safe for anyone.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread