i've been hit by a car once. managed to make it out without too may injuries, but its not exactly an experience I'd like to experience again. it was quite frightening.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on Today at 9:34 am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4948post #74206 of 1176668/15/12 at 5:53pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #74207 of 1176668/15/12 at 5:59pmpost #74208 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:01pmpost #74209 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:03pmyeah I almost got hit on the way to work a week or so ago.
even being a cyclist though, I can't sit here and act like cyclists aren't part of the problem. the number of people i see dong moronic stuff on the road is amazing. drivers need to have more respect for cyclists, but the opposite also needs to occur.post #74210 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:05pmpost #74211 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:07pmpost #74212 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:08pmpost #74213 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:12pmpost #74214 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:13pmpost #74215 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:15pmQuote:
Yeah I dont think I would even cycle if I lived in NYC. SF is scary enough.
Average where I live is probably one death every year or two.Quote:Originally Posted by mike868y
yeah I almost got hit on the way to work a week or so ago.
even being a cyclist though, I can't sit here and act like cyclists aren't part of the problem. the number of people i see dong moronic stuff on the road is amazing. drivers need to have more respect for cyclists, but the opposite also needs to occur.
I have been car-doored and had numerous things chucked at me but (knock on wood) no direct hits.
And I agree that, sadly, the majority of cyclists invite hostility from drivers.post #74216 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:24pmpost #74217 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:40pmpost #74218 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:46pmpost #74219 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:54pmpost #74220 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:55pmQuote:
Nothing makes me want to barrel through a pack of bikers with my car more than those Critical Mass morons. Murderous rage fills me when I see those scraggly mustachioed fucksticks clog traffic during rush hour on a Friday.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
Currently, there are 1007 Active Users (168 Members and 839 Guests)
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 9 minutes ago
- › Video Games 12 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 15 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 16 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 16 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 29 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 35 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...