We've had about five cycling fatalities in 2012 so far on local roads. Pretty screwed up.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4948post #74206 of 1176688/15/12 at 5:46pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #74207 of 1176688/15/12 at 5:50pmpost #74208 of 1176688/15/12 at 5:53pmpost #74209 of 1176688/15/12 at 5:59pmpost #74210 of 1176688/15/12 at 6:01pmpost #74211 of 1176688/15/12 at 6:03pmyeah I almost got hit on the way to work a week or so ago.
even being a cyclist though, I can't sit here and act like cyclists aren't part of the problem. the number of people i see dong moronic stuff on the road is amazing. drivers need to have more respect for cyclists, but the opposite also needs to occur.post #74212 of 1176688/15/12 at 6:05pmpost #74213 of 1176688/15/12 at 6:07pmpost #74214 of 1176688/15/12 at 6:08pmpost #74215 of 1176688/15/12 at 6:12pmpost #74216 of 1176688/15/12 at 6:13pmpost #74217 of 1176688/15/12 at 6:15pmQuote:
Yeah I dont think I would even cycle if I lived in NYC. SF is scary enough.
Average where I live is probably one death every year or two.Quote:Originally Posted by mike868y
yeah I almost got hit on the way to work a week or so ago.
even being a cyclist though, I can't sit here and act like cyclists aren't part of the problem. the number of people i see dong moronic stuff on the road is amazing. drivers need to have more respect for cyclists, but the opposite also needs to occur.
I have been car-doored and had numerous things chucked at me but (knock on wood) no direct hits.
And I agree that, sadly, the majority of cyclists invite hostility from drivers.post #74218 of 1176688/15/12 at 6:24pmpost #74219 of 1176688/15/12 at 6:40pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1987 Active Users (461 Members and 1526 Guests)
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 seconds ago
- › ***NAPOLISUMISURA PRICE DROPS 5/20/2015***Navy Sport Jacket 3 roll... 37 seconds ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 51 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › UrbanCompositions's Menswear Compilation 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Leather Quality and Properties 1 minute ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 3 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan