i've been hit by a car once. managed to make it out without too may injuries, but its not exactly an experience I'd like to experience again. it was quite frightening.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/22/16 at 6:47pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4948post #74206 of 1176668/15/12 at 5:53pmpost #74207 of 1176668/15/12 at 5:59pmpost #74208 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:01pmpost #74209 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:03pmyeah I almost got hit on the way to work a week or so ago.
even being a cyclist though, I can't sit here and act like cyclists aren't part of the problem. the number of people i see dong moronic stuff on the road is amazing. drivers need to have more respect for cyclists, but the opposite also needs to occur.post #74210 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:05pmpost #74211 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:07pmpost #74212 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:08pmpost #74213 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:12pmpost #74214 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:13pmpost #74215 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:15pmQuote:
Yeah I dont think I would even cycle if I lived in NYC. SF is scary enough.
Average where I live is probably one death every year or two.Quote:Originally Posted by mike868y
yeah I almost got hit on the way to work a week or so ago.
even being a cyclist though, I can't sit here and act like cyclists aren't part of the problem. the number of people i see dong moronic stuff on the road is amazing. drivers need to have more respect for cyclists, but the opposite also needs to occur.
I have been car-doored and had numerous things chucked at me but (knock on wood) no direct hits.
And I agree that, sadly, the majority of cyclists invite hostility from drivers.post #74216 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:24pmpost #74217 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:40pmpost #74218 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:46pmpost #74219 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:54pmpost #74220 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:55pmQuote:
Nothing makes me want to barrel through a pack of bikers with my car more than those Critical Mass morons. Murderous rage fills me when I see those scraggly mustachioed fucksticks clog traffic during rush hour on a Friday.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1559 Active Users (287 Members and 1272 Guests)
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Quality and Properties 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 5 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Dupioni silk suiting 9 minutes ago
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding