i've been hit by a car once. managed to make it out without too may injuries, but its not exactly an experience I'd like to experience again. it was quite frightening.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4948post #74206 of 1176668/15/12 at 5:53pmpost #74207 of 1176668/15/12 at 5:59pmpost #74208 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:01pmpost #74209 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:03pmyeah I almost got hit on the way to work a week or so ago.
even being a cyclist though, I can't sit here and act like cyclists aren't part of the problem. the number of people i see dong moronic stuff on the road is amazing. drivers need to have more respect for cyclists, but the opposite also needs to occur.post #74210 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:05pmpost #74211 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:07pmpost #74212 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:08pmpost #74213 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:12pmpost #74214 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:13pmpost #74215 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:15pmQuote:
Yeah I dont think I would even cycle if I lived in NYC. SF is scary enough.
Average where I live is probably one death every year or two.Quote:Originally Posted by mike868y
yeah I almost got hit on the way to work a week or so ago.
even being a cyclist though, I can't sit here and act like cyclists aren't part of the problem. the number of people i see dong moronic stuff on the road is amazing. drivers need to have more respect for cyclists, but the opposite also needs to occur.
I have been car-doored and had numerous things chucked at me but (knock on wood) no direct hits.
And I agree that, sadly, the majority of cyclists invite hostility from drivers.post #74216 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:24pmpost #74217 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:40pmpost #74218 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:46pmpost #74219 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:54pmpost #74220 of 1176668/15/12 at 6:55pmQuote:
Nothing makes me want to barrel through a pack of bikers with my car more than those Critical Mass morons. Murderous rage fills me when I see those scraggly mustachioed fucksticks clog traffic during rush hour on a Friday.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1249 Active Users (246 Members and 1003 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Rubinacci "...Best Bespoke Tailor on Earth..." article 3 minutes ago
- › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... 3 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 14 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 15 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 16 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 19 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...