those duck boots are pretty ridiculous
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4941
Styleforum Top Picks
Dude, I mean visual appeal.
I drove it pretty hard.. the tiptronics got great reviews at the time, and in 2002 everyone had to have one.. should've bought the vr6 manual
But I think the shifters has a purpose besides being gimmicky. Doesn't it preserve the brakes since you can decelerate by shifting down?(instead of braking)
I don't know much about engines/transmissions
No, snow is right.
The trade-off is that you may put more wear on your torque converter or whatever you have, which is probably more expensive than brake pads.
Or on a manual it's the same argument with clutch vs. brake pads.
If you don't suck at driving, with a manual you can rev match your downshifts and that eliminates this problem. And on some very high-end cars, the new automatics will rev-match your downshifts for you, which does basically the same thing. So if you've got one of those going for you, then it's absolutely useful in slowing down.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Poll: Friday Challenge 19TH September 2014: Brown tie without a... 23 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 37 seconds ago
- › TV LINK>>Swansea vs Everton Live Capital One Cup 2014 53 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 53 seconds ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 1 minute ago
- › TV LINK>>Fulham vs Doncaster Live Capital One Cup 2014 2 minutes ago
- › DAVID REEVES BESPOKE OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 2 minutes ago
- › TV LINK>>Shrewsbury vs Norwich Live Capital One Cup 2014 3 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...