Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4939
Styleforum Top Picks
I'll give you an actual reason.
I used to wear polos because I wanted something less than an actual shirt, but I have a really long neck, which is accentuated when I don't have any sort of collar (in other words, if I wear a t-shirt). A polo has at least some height in the collar and provides some framing around the neck.
I'm not saying this is a great reason or that polos are stylish but if you have a long neck, there is something to be gained from choosing a polo over a t-shirt if those are your only two choices.
The 135i is a pretty awesome car. I don't see why people say the 1-series is ugly, it looks much better in person.
Anyhow, slap on a tune + DP + FMIC and maybe exhaust/intake and you have a pretty fast car.
I think plain polos are okay.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 56 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › SNS Herning- fits? 5 minutes ago
- › Official Customs, Duties, and International Shipping Questions and... 6 minutes ago
- › Recent Purchases 6 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 7 minutes ago
- › Oscar Hunt Tailors - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 16 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 18 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...