Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4908post #73606 of 1176688/6/12 at 7:45pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #73607 of 1176688/6/12 at 8:03pmpost #73608 of 1176688/6/12 at 8:15pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by CDHagg
Another Svensson fit
Svensson Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Sorry about the wild pocket square.
Pocket square is wtf jizzsplosion. Don't like pants.post #73609 of 1176688/6/12 at 8:45pmpost #73610 of 1176688/6/12 at 9:09pmpost #73611 of 1176688/6/12 at 9:17pmHagg, try replacing those (terrible, sorry) chinos with some sort of jean that does not have any contrast stitching. and the shirt with a tee, or at least a white button down. You're channeling some sort of awful prep banking wannabe weekend thing, which pretty much goes along with what brad said. For the love of shoreman, stop trying to look like such a fancy pants. And seriously, for the sake of the children, take my previous hair advice and get rid of whatever horrific gel you're using.post #73612 of 1176688/6/12 at 9:28pmpost #73613 of 1176688/6/12 at 9:34pmpost #73614 of 1176688/6/12 at 9:39pmpost #73615 of 1176688/6/12 at 9:41pmIm not gonna lie, those khaki pants are about the ugliest pants I have ever seen on here. I would say there were merely in the running due to the bland color and cardboard texture, but they also appear to be a five-pocket design, which launches them into first place.
I like the top half though, even though the pocket square could be reigned in a little. Im not a fan of white shoes with blazers but it does seem to be a common occurance these days.
Any other pants and that fit becomes totally passable.post #73616 of 1176688/6/12 at 9:48pmpost #73617 of 1176688/6/12 at 10:00pmpost #73618 of 1176688/6/12 at 10:14pmyup make 2 changes to that CDHagg fit and it'll be SF going out uniform circa 2012.
But this is becoming a bit of a uniform and we're all saying the same thing. Not sure if that's worrying because of the groupthink influence or just that this is all going to become a bit boring.post #73619 of 1176688/6/12 at 10:17pm
I don't really like the pants myself. I'll probably get rid of them once I find a suitable replacement.
And actually I've stopped using hair gel - I'm using pomade now, which makes my hair look much more natural and flexible (even if you can't tell from the photo). Honestly, I have to put something in my hair because it is extremely thick and coarse and looks terrible in it's natural state (the only other option is to get a buzz cut, which I don't really like).post #73620 of 1176688/6/12 at 11:04pmQuote:
Yeah probably should have worn a looser jean....size 12 feet aren't easily concealed I guess.
Jacket is DRKSHDW and shoes are RO rest is an assortment of brands.
Thanks everyone for the comments!
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart,... 5 seconds ago
- › Gitman Brothers Vintage 9 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 27 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Hober, Brioni, Charvet ties 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...