Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4908
Styleforum Top Picks
Another Svensson fit
Svensson Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Pocket square is wtf jizzsplosion. Don't like pants.
I like the top half though, even though the pocket square could be reigned in a little. Im not a fan of white shoes with blazers but it does seem to be a common occurance these days.
Any other pants and that fit becomes totally passable.
But this is becoming a bit of a uniform and we're all saying the same thing. Not sure if that's worrying because of the groupthink influence or just that this is all going to become a bit boring.
I don't really like the pants myself. I'll probably get rid of them once I find a suitable replacement.
And actually I've stopped using hair gel - I'm using pomade now, which makes my hair look much more natural and flexible (even if you can't tell from the photo). Honestly, I have to put something in my hair because it is extremely thick and coarse and looks terrible in it's natural state (the only other option is to get a buzz cut, which I don't really like).
Yeah probably should have worn a looser jean....size 12 feet aren't easily concealed I guess.
Jacket is DRKSHDW and shoes are RO rest is an assortment of brands.
Thanks everyone for the comments!
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 1 minute ago
- › The Official Vanda Fine Clothing Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 11 minutes ago
- › The Needles / Nepenthes Discussion Thread - Rebuild, Rough and... 13 minutes ago
- › Inverallan 14 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 14 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 23 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 26 minutes ago
- › 100k pull-ups in 2014 29 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)