or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4900  

post #73486 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nouveau Pauvre View Post

those who know me will know I am a dear friend of the nature's bachelor but that pose/hair is very fey...

who gives a shit
post #73487 of 117677
you made him delete his fit D:
post #73488 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skim View Post

deleted

ignore hate, put post back up
post #73489 of 117677

Thanks guys, I'll repost:

 

edit: want to get a clearer photo with leather jacket before posting it

 

work day (hard to tell but the dots on the shirt are actually roses): 

 

700

 

 

 

400

post #73490 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skim View Post

Not any different from most pictures in this thead but ok

I am 100% in agreement, including many of my own.

I dont mean to single you out (yr fit is well proportioned and better then many on here) but /Im back w a vengeance and if I cant be catty on a forum where the merits of stitching on shoes that cost more then a used car are bandied about - well where can I be catty?
post #73491 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nouveau Pauvre View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skim View Post

Not any different from most pictures in this thead but ok

I am 100% in agreement, including many of my own.

I dont mean to single you out (yr fit is well proportioned and better then many on here) but /Im back w a vengeance and if I cant be catty on a forum where the merits of stitching on shoes that cost more then a used car are bandied about - well where can I be catty?

Heh, fair enough. I should have taken your comment in jest. Was just that I honestly didn't think my stance, hair, etc. seemed fairy-like at all. Kind of hard to seem rugged when taking self pics in a mirror, haha.

post #73492 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatoneguy View Post

you made him delete his fit D:





Heavens to Murgatroyd
post #73493 of 117677
Quote:Fireflygrave

what season are the pants?


They are from SS97.

post #73494 of 117677

700

post #73495 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nouveau Pauvre View Post

those who know me will know I am a dear friend of the nature's bachelor but that pose/hair is very fey...

lol @ this blind gay
post #73496 of 117677
Slow work day. Cell phone WAYWTs

ki9gcl.jpg
post #73497 of 117677
^ hair and shades look good, bows.

prkr802.jpg

boring / uniqlo shirtjac / knock off dip dye tee / levis 511 / vanz
post #73498 of 117677

bows how do you like that HL shirt?

post #73499 of 117677
Its a geller shirt actually, but I like it a lot. Nice wide neck and I like the ripped hem detail. Very thick cotton too
post #73500 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by bows1 View Post

Its a geller shirt actually, but I like it a lot. Nice wide neck and I like the ripped hem detail. Very thick cotton too

Haha really? I thought it was this one:

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

700

oh geller

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread