or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4887  

post #73291 of 117666
umbrella is very Imperial Navy Trooper

post #73292 of 117666
Trying to buy some shit.



EG
South2 West8
post #73293 of 117666

I really like your fit snow.

 

May I ask how tall you are, just out of interest?

From some of your past photos I thought you were really tall, but in the recent ones you look way shorter in contrast. Might just be me though.

post #73294 of 117666
im only about 5'7. i think its the location too.
post #73295 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by prurient View Post

Trying to buy some shit.

EG
South2 West8

Did you get the pants from Nepenthes?

If I lived near that store I would be perma-broke
post #73296 of 117666
Did you get the pants from Nepenthes?
If I lived near that store I would be perma-broke[/quote]

Yeah, 50% off. Plenty left (cropped or field in M and L). Bought some crazy Needles stuff at 50% off as well.
post #73297 of 117666

@snow: Yeah it's definitely the location, I thought you were like 6' lol.. I'm 5'9 btw..

 

edit: I bought this drkshdw sweatshirt, and there's this really long strap or whatever inside. which is only attached at one end, does anyone know what the hell to do with it?

1000

post #73298 of 117666
Ha, I've been curious about those umbrellas too. Cool stuff.
post #73299 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

im only about 5'7. i think its the location too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiss View Post

@snow: Yeah it's definitely the location, I thought you were like 6' lol.. I'm 5'9 btw..

IOM07.jpg
post #73300 of 117666
i was going to post that your concept is true!
the pole in the background (in real pic) adds to the shortening effect, just like the pergola laugh.gif
post #73301 of 117666
Everyone on SF is shorter than you think they are. Aeglus may have been a legitimate midget. Good photography is a must.

edit: I am 5'3"
post #73302 of 117666
Should I come out and say it? I'll come out and say it.

I'm 6'1"

I'm tall no matter what lens I use. What angle I photograph from. How much I stack my jeans. How stripey my top is. What overhangs I stand beneath.

No matter what, I'm tall.

Neener. Neener. Neener.
post #73303 of 117666

VRahX.gif

post #73304 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiss View Post

edit: I bought this drkshdw sweatshirt, and there's this really long strap or whatever inside. which is only attached at one end, does anyone know what the hell to do with it?

Either let it dangle or if it bothers you and you like the sweatshirt enough where you'll keep it, cut it off.
post #73305 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

Should I come out and say it? I'll come out and say it.
I'm 6'1"
I'm tall no matter what lens I use. What angle I photograph from. How much I stack my jeans. How stripey my top is. What overhangs I stand beneath.
No matter what, I'm tall.
Neener. Neener. Neener.

I'm 6'1" and I can look like a midget with a bad photo.

Case in point

HtWAv.jpg
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread