or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4882  

post #73216 of 117668
lol sorry for the shitty blur via camera phone, room was too messy



+J, Spurr, CP
post #73217 of 117668
Upon seeing the photo, I probably should have worn my JPs...

post #73218 of 117668
it kinda looks like you have hooves
post #73219 of 117668
Thread Starter 
:/
post #73220 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesamourai View Post

it kinda looks like you have hooves

or slippers.
post #73221 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyfud View Post

or slippers.
or hooves.
post #73222 of 117668

he is Baphomet, dual arms pointing to hell, two arms pointing to night.  hooved monsters gaze bringing unfathomable darkness, walking among us cloaked by the White Mans costume of blue polo shirt and khaki short pant.  We See Through You.

post #73223 of 117668

1000

post #73224 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptual 4est View Post

he is Baphomet, dual arms pointing to hell, two arms pointing to night.  hooved monsters gaze bringing unfathomable darkness, walking among us cloaked by the White Mans costume of blue polo shirt and khaki short pant.  We See Through You.

grey polo and corduroy shorts, but good effort
post #73225 of 117668
Noobizor, quit using fake accounts to postpone the leveling-up. Have to go Super Saiyan eventually.
post #73226 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Milano View Post

lol sorry for the shitty blur via camera phone, room was too messy

+J, Spurr, CP

would you like to enter this look to the Colabear Challenge?
post #73227 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyfud View Post

Upon seeing the photo, I probably should have worn my JPs...

would you like to enter this look to the Colabear Challenge?
post #73228 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by colabear View Post

would you like to enter this look to the Colabear Challenge?

Will you shut the fuck up already?
post #73229 of 117668
Tirailleur1, very good!... I think i prefer this over your regular stuff.
Edited by Knisse - 7/25/12 at 12:09am
post #73230 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

1000

 

Deets on blazer?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread