Also, people wear different clothes on different days.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4880post #73186 of 1176687/23/12 at 7:51pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #73187 of 1176687/23/12 at 7:51pmpost #73188 of 1176687/23/12 at 7:52pmQuote:
yeah i do! lol.. my recent fits i.e tanks / shorts are more reflective of the hot summer months, which isnt exactly groundbreaking. but i do admit my wardrobe is much more diverse after I joined this forum.
speaking of wardrobe.. can someone post a fit?post #73189 of 1176687/23/12 at 8:07pmpost #73190 of 1176687/23/12 at 8:07pmpost #73191 of 1176687/23/12 at 8:30pmQuote:
Cool! I don't think you look bad by any means. I was just confused why that picture got 40 thumbs up when it looks like what most people wear to my gym. Although if those sneakers really are $1000..... well........post #73192 of 1176687/23/12 at 8:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by wurlwyde
I disagree. It looks WAY different than a J. Crew-esque fit. It's a look unto itself. To me, it's very unique, and while I love most of KG's fits, I really admire how he pulls off the tanks, rick kicks, etc. As to whether it justifies the price tag. It's not on you or me to justify what he decides to spend his money on.
It might look different from a J. Crew fit, but it suffers from the same problem.
It reminds me of the 234234 YY fits that popped up - if you didn't know it was YY you wouldn't give it a thought.... or that Parker sweater with the measuring tape.post #73193 of 1176687/23/12 at 9:10pmQuote:
Eh, this is not true for me at all. The shoes have an exaggerated profile you really can't find anywhere else; the pants (or sweats?) have a unique cut and insanely comfy vibe (especially paired with the shoes); and the shirt is notable for its breezy color-blocking thing it's got going on. To me, it looks comfy and good -- you're talking about whether someone would know it's expensive, which really, who cares?
(Also, check my post count, bro's <-- , noobizor is about to level-up! The last time this happened, there was a great flash of light, and a loud noise, and a ToJ just materialized on my back and an Asian girl appeared with a deferential nod and a cold soda).
Edited by noob in 89 - 7/23/12 at 9:53pmpost #73194 of 1176687/23/12 at 9:12pmpost #73195 of 1176687/23/12 at 9:22pmpost #73196 of 1176687/23/12 at 9:24pmpost #73197 of 1176687/23/12 at 9:26pmpost #73198 of 1176687/23/12 at 9:52pm
Thumbs for cool items actually being used to make a cool fit for a change.
There are occasions when fits get thumbs up because of some hyped item, when in reality it doesn't serve the fit. There everything goes great together.post #73199 of 1176687/23/12 at 10:03pm
I thumbed up because of the outfit. Though I knew all the items were probably from cool brands (given KG´s past fits), I didn´t actually recognize the kva tee or the pants (rick dunks obviously). But the main thing for liking it a lot IMO, was that it looked really comfy and not like an average gym outfit. That´s next level stuff, and it also goes great with him since he´s a very fit guy. By this I´m not saying being ripped is a prerequisite to looking good in loung wear, i.e, Istasi, who´s shown fits like that, with loose acne tees, shorts and cool high tops and has managed to look great.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › The Official Drake's London Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan