Also, people wear different clothes on different days.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4880
Styleforum Top Picks
yeah i do! lol.. my recent fits i.e tanks / shorts are more reflective of the hot summer months, which isnt exactly groundbreaking. but i do admit my wardrobe is much more diverse after I joined this forum.
speaking of wardrobe.. can someone post a fit?
Cool! I don't think you look bad by any means. I was just confused why that picture got 40 thumbs up when it looks like what most people wear to my gym. Although if those sneakers really are $1000..... well........
I disagree. It looks WAY different than a J. Crew-esque fit. It's a look unto itself. To me, it's very unique, and while I love most of KG's fits, I really admire how he pulls off the tanks, rick kicks, etc. As to whether it justifies the price tag. It's not on you or me to justify what he decides to spend his money on.
It might look different from a J. Crew fit, but it suffers from the same problem.
It reminds me of the 234234 YY fits that popped up - if you didn't know it was YY you wouldn't give it a thought.... or that Parker sweater with the measuring tape.
Eh, this is not true for me at all. The shoes have an exaggerated profile you really can't find anywhere else; the pants (or sweats?) have a unique cut and insanely comfy vibe (especially paired with the shoes); and the shirt is notable for its breezy color-blocking thing it's got going on. To me, it looks comfy and good -- you're talking about whether someone would know it's expensive, which really, who cares?
(Also, check my post count, bro's <-- , noobizor is about to level-up! The last time this happened, there was a great flash of light, and a loud noise, and a ToJ just materialized on my back and an Asian girl appeared with a deferential nod and a cold soda).
Edited by noob - 7/23/12 at 9:53pm
Thumbs for cool items actually being used to make a cool fit for a change.
There are occasions when fits get thumbs up because of some hyped item, when in reality it doesn't serve the fit. There everything goes great together.
I thumbed up because of the outfit. Though I knew all the items were probably from cool brands (given KG´s past fits), I didn´t actually recognize the kva tee or the pants (rick dunks obviously). But the main thing for liking it a lot IMO, was that it looked really comfy and not like an average gym outfit. That´s next level stuff, and it also goes great with him since he´s a very fit guy. By this I´m not saying being ripped is a prerequisite to looking good in loung wear, i.e, Istasi, who´s shown fits like that, with loose acne tees, shorts and cool high tops and has managed to look great.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 14 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 15 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 22 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 24 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 25 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 27 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 27 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 30 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 32 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)