Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4867post #72991 of 1176687/18/12 at 3:32pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #72992 of 1176687/18/12 at 3:33pmpost #72993 of 1176687/18/12 at 3:33pmpost #72994 of 1176687/18/12 at 4:00pmpost #72995 of 1176687/18/12 at 4:29pmjesus, why are we still talking about gauges?
PS - just landed in NYC. Anyone else get caught in that MAJOR rain dump?
took me 100+ photos to finally catch the lightning. View is along Riverside (Trump Towers) Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)BeforeWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)After
PPS - going to message some of y'all locals to do a meetup, PM me if you want to be on the list or have ideas of chill venues
random bathroom shot. Uniqlo + Nudies Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by Master-Classter - 7/18/12 at 5:18pmpost #72996 of 1176687/18/12 at 4:58pmpost #72997 of 1176687/18/12 at 7:20pmpost #72998 of 1176687/18/12 at 7:43pmThx for comments and thumbs , obviously am not keeping ricks was just styleshots for DL
Altho the absurdity was rather fun, clunky dunky with elegant flowing soft sheer fabrics billowing aboutpost #72999 of 1176687/18/12 at 7:49pmQuote:
I like it, NYR - casual, comfortable, and looks solid. I especially like your shoes, although I'm not a fan of denim shorts... I think a navy twill chino short cuffed would have been nicer, especially with those shoes. They look like Grenson... yeah?post #73000 of 1176687/18/12 at 7:57pmpost #73001 of 1176687/18/12 at 9:42pm
It may seem odd that he enjoys something which you do not, but this is actually a normal occurrence! Different people actually experience the world in different ways, and what brings one man displeasure, may bring another man joy! There is much to explore in this endless expanse of life.post #73002 of 1176687/18/12 at 9:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by teenagelightning
It may seem odd that he enjoys something which you do not, but this is actually a normal occurrence! Different people actually experience the world in different ways, and what brings one man displeasure, may bring another man joy! There is much to explore in this endless expanse of life.
What are you, retarded?post #73003 of 1176687/18/12 at 10:09pmpost #73004 of 1176687/18/12 at 10:11pmSome people are capable of spoilering photos when they quote them so that the community doesn't see the same photo over and over or get excited and think there might be an insightful post not just someone asking a question that could be answered by reading the quoted post.
I don't really like people using conditions that one can't change as a derogatory term, even when you're being facetious.. Call me PC, I don't care.post #73005 of 1176687/18/12 at 10:31pmQuote:
Agreed. Well said.
Finally en route home...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 16 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 33 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 2 minutes ago
- › New suit designs, critique please 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan