Nice shirt cosmic. Phoenix?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 8/25/16 at 12:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4867post #72992 of 1176667/18/12 at 4:00pmpost #72993 of 1176667/18/12 at 4:29pmjesus, why are we still talking about gauges?
PS - just landed in NYC. Anyone else get caught in that MAJOR rain dump?
took me 100+ photos to finally catch the lightning. View is along Riverside (Trump Towers) Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)BeforeWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)After
PPS - going to message some of y'all locals to do a meetup, PM me if you want to be on the list or have ideas of chill venues
random bathroom shot. Uniqlo + Nudies Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by Master-Classter - 7/18/12 at 5:18pmpost #72994 of 1176667/18/12 at 4:58pmpost #72995 of 1176667/18/12 at 7:20pmpost #72996 of 1176667/18/12 at 7:43pmThx for comments and thumbs , obviously am not keeping ricks was just styleshots for DL
Altho the absurdity was rather fun, clunky dunky with elegant flowing soft sheer fabrics billowing aboutpost #72997 of 1176667/18/12 at 7:49pmQuote:
I like it, NYR - casual, comfortable, and looks solid. I especially like your shoes, although I'm not a fan of denim shorts... I think a navy twill chino short cuffed would have been nicer, especially with those shoes. They look like Grenson... yeah?post #72998 of 1176667/18/12 at 7:57pmpost #72999 of 1176667/18/12 at 9:42pm
It may seem odd that he enjoys something which you do not, but this is actually a normal occurrence! Different people actually experience the world in different ways, and what brings one man displeasure, may bring another man joy! There is much to explore in this endless expanse of life.post #73000 of 1176667/18/12 at 9:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by teenagelightning
It may seem odd that he enjoys something which you do not, but this is actually a normal occurrence! Different people actually experience the world in different ways, and what brings one man displeasure, may bring another man joy! There is much to explore in this endless expanse of life.
What are you, retarded?post #73001 of 1176667/18/12 at 10:09pmpost #73002 of 1176667/18/12 at 10:11pmSome people are capable of spoilering photos when they quote them so that the community doesn't see the same photo over and over or get excited and think there might be an insightful post not just someone asking a question that could be answered by reading the quoted post.
I don't really like people using conditions that one can't change as a derogatory term, even when you're being facetious.. Call me PC, I don't care.post #73003 of 1176667/18/12 at 10:31pmQuote:
Agreed. Well said.
Finally en route home...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #73004 of 1176667/18/12 at 10:34pmpost #73005 of 1176667/18/12 at 10:36pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 10 minutes ago
- › Herring Shoes - Experiences? 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 13 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 13 minutes ago
- › New Linear Maestro Meermin Dark Brown Museum Calf UK7 13 minutes ago
- › BNIB Meermin Mallorca Linea Maestro Gold Museum Calf in Park last... 15 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 18 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 19 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 19 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding