or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4842  

post #72616 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by robkez313 View Post

what blazer is that?
Which MMM gats are those?

would like to know details on the blazer also.
post #72617 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post

 

And I agree, too. The button stance is the one thing I don't really like about this blazer. It's way too high, but that's H&M for ya.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowiremember View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by robkez313 View Post

what blazer is that?
Which MMM gats are those?

would like to know details on the blazer also.
post #72618 of 117666
post #72619 of 117666

I don't think I've even seen you wear anything else. Not that it looks bad..

post #72620 of 117666
That is some straight-up Wise Blood steez right there... icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #72621 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiss View Post

I don't think I've even seen you wear anything else. Not that it looks bad..

It does resemble some of my recent fits.

post #72622 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post

It does resemble some of my recent fits.

 Also, weren't you doing this look long before it became adapted for the masses and the #menswear crowd?  (Sans the hat, of course.)

post #72623 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDHagg View Post

 Also, weren't you doing this look long before it became adapted for the masses and the #menswear crowd?  (Sans the hat, of course.)


Ive actually worn hats for about a decade as well...

post #72624 of 117666
  • 30x30px-ZC-94203946_combolations.png

    notwithit
    "Looks great. Details on the blazer?"

 

 

Its actuall Uniqlo. Had to go up to a small since they decided to shorten the shit out of their jackets... :(

post #72625 of 117666
  • 30x30px-ZC-d0893140_1325772522054.jpeg

    spacepope
    "for some reason you always remind me a little of the death grips dud"

 

I live that goon life. Ask TC Walter.

post #72626 of 117666
n3g0K.jpg
post #72627 of 117666
Excellent ^

May I know what color blue that is? It comes off brighter than your typical navy suit that is almost black. Unless, the photographer brought out the colors amazingly well

And are the shoes black or a deep brown?
post #72628 of 117666
Thanks. The cloth is Minnis Fresco 0520, which indeed is a lighter than navy blue, a little greyish but very dependent on the lighting. Also known as RAF Blue, I believe. Shoes are black.
post #72629 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaplan View Post

Thanks. The cloth is Minnis Fresco 0520, which indeed is a lighter than navy blue, a little greyish but very dependent on the lighting. Also known as RAF Blue, I believe. Shoes are black.

My favorite color of suit, wearing today:

7112012.jpg

(something funky going on with right trouser leg)
post #72630 of 117666
sunburned so wearing loose stuff, worn with sleeves rolled up:

img0046je.jpg
img0045tz.jpg

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Red/White Bengal Seersucker - Michael J Krell
Mid-blue Linen - Club Monaco
White Leather - Purcells
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread