It's that bad.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4832
Styleforum Top Picks
Do I even need to come up with outlandish examples -- or start posting Don Cherry photos -- to make you realize this is clearly not a 'rule' you can take literally?
I think the sleeves need to be slimmed down, and possibly the waist?
What do you guys think? Thanks
There's actually a dedicated thread for this with professional tailors answering questions: http://www.styleforum.net/t/265924/the-tailors-thread-fit-feedback-and-alteration-suggestions/0_30
And a general MC questions thread: http://www.styleforum.net/t/79716/ask-a-question-get-an-answer-post-all-quick-questions-here/0_30
Its not so much that you want the patterns to be different but you want the scale of the pattens to be different.
Yours are really similar scale and clash horribly.
A rep tie with a plaid blazer can look cool.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'm not sure I'm on board with the way that cardi is cut simply because the precision belt-hit in the back I imagine coming off a bit awkward with the front drape. The straps on the pants are also a bit much. Wondering if they're detachable and if maybe you could try not having all of them there so it looks more like a detail and less like giant tassels. Think I would have preferred a plain white tee, there's more than enough going on elsewhere without throwing a random graphic into the mix. Meanwhile, those boots are .
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 13 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 35 seconds ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 1 minute ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 10 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 12 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 14 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 16 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)