Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4831post #72451 of 1176667/8/12 at 8:24pmpost #72452 of 1176667/8/12 at 8:27pmpost #72453 of 1176667/8/12 at 8:29pmpost #72454 of 1176667/8/12 at 8:35pmhi styleforum,
would like to just make one comment because i haven't posted in sw&d in forever.
stop fucking bandwagoning, you fucking lemmings.
that is all. enjoy your waywts. and the people who rock their shit well, please keep rocking itpost #72455 of 1176667/8/12 at 8:39pmwell at any rate, the tesla was nice as hell. 0-60 in 4.4 secs which is pretty good for a 4 door, no gears just hammer the pedal and fly off, the engine makes virtually no sound at all, 300 miles on a charge. It has a huge LCD screen that was about the size of a 17" macbook with google maps, internet, etc. Sadly it is for my buddy not me. A hot car. Not cheap though.post #72456 of 1176667/8/12 at 9:26pmpost #72457 of 1176667/8/12 at 9:36pmpost #72458 of 1176667/8/12 at 9:57pmpost #72459 of 1176667/8/12 at 10:01pmpost #72460 of 1176667/8/12 at 10:09pmpost #72461 of 1176667/8/12 at 10:09pmQuote:
Do I even need to come up with outlandish examples -- or start posting Don Cherry photos -- to make you realize this is clearly not a 'rule' you can take literally?post #72462 of 1176667/8/12 at 11:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by aspasp
I think the sleeves need to be slimmed down, and possibly the waist?
What do you guys think? Thanks
There's actually a dedicated thread for this with professional tailors answering questions: http://www.styleforum.net/t/265924/the-tailors-thread-fit-feedback-and-alteration-suggestions/0_30
And a general MC questions thread: http://www.styleforum.net/t/79716/ask-a-question-get-an-answer-post-all-quick-questions-here/0_30post #72463 of 1176667/8/12 at 11:37pmQuote:
Its not so much that you want the patterns to be different but you want the scale of the pattens to be different.
Yours are really similar scale and clash horribly.
A rep tie with a plaid blazer can look cool.post #72464 of 1176667/9/12 at 8:57ampost #72465 of 1176667/9/12 at 9:05amQuote:If nothing else, you're getting more interesting with this stuff. At least if you're trying stuff like this, criticism is possible.Originally Posted by brad-t
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'm not sure I'm on board with the way that cardi is cut simply because the precision belt-hit in the back I imagine coming off a bit awkward with the front drape. The straps on the pants are also a bit much. Wondering if they're detachable and if maybe you could try not having all of them there so it looks more like a detail and less like giant tassels. Think I would have preferred a plain white tee, there's more than enough going on elsewhere without throwing a random graphic into the mix. Meanwhile, those boots are .
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 5 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 52 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 9 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 9 minutes ago
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...