Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4831post #72451 of 1176667/8/12 at 8:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #72452 of 1176667/8/12 at 8:27pmpost #72453 of 1176667/8/12 at 8:29pmpost #72454 of 1176667/8/12 at 8:35pmhi styleforum,
would like to just make one comment because i haven't posted in sw&d in forever.
stop fucking bandwagoning, you fucking lemmings.
that is all. enjoy your waywts. and the people who rock their shit well, please keep rocking itpost #72455 of 1176667/8/12 at 8:39pmwell at any rate, the tesla was nice as hell. 0-60 in 4.4 secs which is pretty good for a 4 door, no gears just hammer the pedal and fly off, the engine makes virtually no sound at all, 300 miles on a charge. It has a huge LCD screen that was about the size of a 17" macbook with google maps, internet, etc. Sadly it is for my buddy not me. A hot car. Not cheap though.post #72456 of 1176667/8/12 at 9:26pmpost #72457 of 1176667/8/12 at 9:36pmpost #72458 of 1176667/8/12 at 9:57pmpost #72459 of 1176667/8/12 at 10:01pmpost #72460 of 1176667/8/12 at 10:09pmpost #72461 of 1176667/8/12 at 10:09pmQuote:
Do I even need to come up with outlandish examples -- or start posting Don Cherry photos -- to make you realize this is clearly not a 'rule' you can take literally?post #72462 of 1176667/8/12 at 11:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by aspasp
I think the sleeves need to be slimmed down, and possibly the waist?
What do you guys think? Thanks
There's actually a dedicated thread for this with professional tailors answering questions: http://www.styleforum.net/t/265924/the-tailors-thread-fit-feedback-and-alteration-suggestions/0_30
And a general MC questions thread: http://www.styleforum.net/t/79716/ask-a-question-get-an-answer-post-all-quick-questions-here/0_30post #72463 of 1176667/8/12 at 11:37pmQuote:
Its not so much that you want the patterns to be different but you want the scale of the pattens to be different.
Yours are really similar scale and clash horribly.
A rep tie with a plaid blazer can look cool.post #72464 of 1176667/9/12 at 8:57ampost #72465 of 1176667/9/12 at 9:05amQuote:If nothing else, you're getting more interesting with this stuff. At least if you're trying stuff like this, criticism is possible.Originally Posted by brad-t
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'm not sure I'm on board with the way that cardi is cut simply because the precision belt-hit in the back I imagine coming off a bit awkward with the front drape. The straps on the pants are also a bit much. Wondering if they're detachable and if maybe you could try not having all of them there so it looks more like a detail and less like giant tassels. Think I would have preferred a plain white tee, there's more than enough going on elsewhere without throwing a random graphic into the mix. Meanwhile, those boots are .
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 6 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 28 seconds ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 30 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 39 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › thoughts on (asking for) price adjustments. 5 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Balmoral Boot Porn 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...