or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4827  

post #72391 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post


Rambo:
This is interesting. I feel like you are a throwback. Like, you were on the small island of DT and CE when the great seismic movements caused them to drift off, separating you for thousands of years, and now some great explorer has discovered your lands, but you find yourself unable to understand the new developments like shoes without laces and the fact that we've all moved on from the phase when it's cool/funny to be an asshole.
Or maybe we are on the small island?

someone tell Rambo we already have a resident troll... and his name is Moo

He is funnier, wittier and much more adorable.

We'll keep his application on file though for the future.

post #72392 of 117670
I liked Rambo's poast shog[1].gif

Much preferable to (frequent men's clothing poster who must not be named)
post #72393 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Gonna buck the trend and say you look like a ridiculous tourist. I think the hat makes you look even Frenchier. If that's even possible.

Thanks man. I was going for the "Breton oyster fisherman lost in the big city" look so icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

biggrin.gif
post #72394 of 117670
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagutcow View Post

I am a little fatter. frown.gif Through some combination of ass-expansion and washing-machine-shrinkage, I've outgrown over $500 worth of jeans and shorts over the last year or two, so cobbling together decent fits is even more challenging than it has been in the past.
I don't see how my fatness is visible in that photo, however. In any case, please don't tell Neo!
I was thinking of something like "fag + fag + fag = YOU!"

M M M M M MULTI-FAGS
post #72395 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post

Rambo:
This is interesting. I feel like you are a throwback. Like, you were on the small island of DT and CE when the great seismic movements caused them to drift off, separating you for thousands of years, and now some great explorer has discovered your lands, but you find yourself unable to understand the new developments like shoes without laces and the fact that we've all moved on from the phase when it's cool/funny to be an asshole.
Or maybe we are on the small island?

Jimi, buddy, thank you for the complement. I am indeed a throwback. Of when PEOPLE DID NOT GO OUTSIDE IN BLUTCHERS WITHOUT FUCKING LACES. Jesus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1234 View Post

Don't listen to Hendrix. Keep on being an asshole. 

Don't worry, I will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronKnochs View Post

Dunno dudes, I'm pretty androgynous. I like a little bit of femininity - might need to start playing some obscure Japanese labels.

Start with donating that shirt to a woman you know. She'll thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagutcow View Post

I am a little fatter. frown.gif Through some combination of ass-expansion and washing-machine-shrinkage, I've outgrown over $500 worth of jeans and shorts over the last year or two, so cobbling together decent fits is even more challenging than it has been in the past.
I don't see how my fatness is visible in that photo, however. In any case, please don't tell Neo!
I was thinking of something like "fag + fag + fag = YOU!"

Don't know. Just don't look like your normal "I stay inside and lift weights all day" self. Maybe its been too long since I've seen a pic of you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post

someone tell Rambo we already have a resident troll... and his name is Moo
He is funnier, wittier and much more adorable.
We'll keep his application on file though for the future.

Don't get all sassy girlfriend, just because I made fun of your ridiculous outfit. They all can't make the Sartorialist you know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

I liked Rambo's poast shog[1].gif
Much preferable to (frequent men's clothing poster who must not be named)

Danke
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Thanks man. I was going for the "Breton oyster fisherman lost in the big city" look so icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
biggrin.gif

472
post #72396 of 117670

First WAYWT post. This look might be a little too MC, but I never get a chance to dress up.

 

700

post #72397 of 117670
I'm not sure why Rambo has suddenly taken to posting in this thread. If I recall correctly, he's a long-tenured member of the "SW&D is filled with people who look like homeless rapists" club.
post #72398 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomaspaine View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
First WAYWT post. This look might be a little too MC, but I never get a chance to dress up.

243x700px-LL-c164612c_photo-3.jpeg

I thought this jacket looked familiar.
post #72399 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post

I'm not sure why Rambo has suddenly taken to posting in this thread. If I recall correctly, he's a long-tenured member of the "SW&D is filled with people who look like homeless rapists" club.

Well, functionally, yes. And MC is filled with people who look like used car salesmen. But I do pay attention quite often. Why, does my presence in here offend your sensibilities?
post #72400 of 117670
Haters gunna hate, Rambone.
post #72401 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES View Post

What's the tee homie?

Tee is AA summer loose crew


anyways, last night to a friends wedding (recycled), me 'n wifey

wedding-M.jpg


today, nice out (stack on right leg is weird)

sun-L.jpg
Edited by Alexlude - 7/8/12 at 1:06pm
post #72402 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Why does my presence in here offend your sensibilities?

This life is brief, and how you spend your days is how you spend your life...
post #72403 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Well, functionally, yes. And MC is filled with people who look like used car salesmen. But I do pay attention quite often. Why, does my presence in here offend your sensibilities?

Nah, but it seems pointless to comment if, by and wide, you think most of the contributions here are terrible.
post #72404 of 117670

Lol at blurring out your face and not your wife's. 

post #72405 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1234 View Post

Lol at blurring out your face and not your wife's. 

haha good point smile.gif, fixed
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread