Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4805
Styleforum Top Picks
So apparently I was wrong and it ends tonight, not last night. Like I said in the thumbs, having won the last one, I have no great need/desire to win this one, but the last few days, it's been nearly a dead heat between PDinh, kgmessier and me. I wasn't expecting that; PDinh got out to a huge lead early on and I figured he'd just take it, but then apparently a bunch of people started voting for kg and me too. It's been fun to watch, for sure, regardless of how it ends up.
Lanvin Python Tee
Rick Owens Naska Pod Shorts
Maison Martin Margiela Painted GATs
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
and this is why there's no objectivity in fashion (cf. also 17 thumbs up offset by a bunch of harsh criticism).
IMHO the simplest way to make this look "good" would be to swap out the shorts, because just about any simple shorts would look good with that light tee and those light shoes.
The shorts are probably key to what he was "going for," but I have no interest in accounting for that (nor any way of doing so).
Looks fine except for the CPs. I feel like the midget effect is really accented by the ridiculously tall high-tops, but I'm not sure if i find it weird because that's all you ever seen worn with something like that or it actually looks bad.
It's from the overhang behind him. His head comes so close to the horizontal line that it creates a sense of constraint, the appearance that he can't grow beyond the boundary set for him.
Someone who cares more than I do should open up Photoshop and remove the overhang. See if that helps
Oh, and a lower angle would do wonders too. I'm out
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Things you just don't get 6 seconds ago
- › Rag and Bone Wool Sleveless Cardigan Heather Gray 24 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 42 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › J Crew Cotton Madras Blazer Jacket sz Small 4 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 5 minutes ago
- › Band of Outsiders Blue/Gray Chinos sz 4 (36x33) Made in Italy FREE... 7 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)