Just wear your high-tops, cankles solved.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare buildDev() (previously declared in /var/www/sites/huddler/releases/cac367b90cd0a04d96b7e20152401f0cea381d0c/common/common.php:123) in /var/www/sites/huddler/releases/f18ff07ae695b477f62ef8f30bcf72c8b697848e/common/common.php on line 123
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4768
a few recent things that don't really have a place. more of the same, really.
Skating in Visvims is mad baller status
I was waiting for someone to call me out on that!
It seemed appropriate for the shot at the time I guess, putting the board into "accessory" territory (ugh)
I think I've mentioned this before but that boards REALLY isn't for serious riding, but I might as well throw it all out there. It's a big deck with a pretty weird setup currently on it. I have my trucks on backwards for more flex so I can still carve hills in it, super soft bushings, 61mm/78a ricta clouds. It's just a big bouncy, cushy, heavy board for riding around town that I can take down hills and ollie up a curb if I need to, but not much else. It's a shameful accessory. Remember I'm a snowboarder first and a BMX kid second
Are you one of those strange people who somehow keep NYC snowboard shops open?
Shirt looks too big to be tucked into that slim waistband
Pants are giving an inverse hourglass vibe
X-post from Yohji thread Brands and fabric info (Click to show)
YYPH AW11 (100% wool)
YYPH SS12 (100% cotton)
YYPH SS09 (78% wool 22% nylon)
YYPH SS12 (100% cotton canvas | rubber)
Like the shirt pattern, shoes may be too dressy/pointy?
Has a point about the clear glass though, I hate when I'm served with a pint glass
Stillmaticbeat, thanks for having my back. Unfortunately, it is very easy to forget that behind every online persona is an actual person, so online reactions aren't very "human" in nature if you've never met the person in real life. But trust me - I have many more stress-inducing and suicide-provoking issues in my life than a ghey online fashunz community. People wouldn't be so vociferous and vicious with their criticisms/insults of me if they knew me IRL or had met me IRL, because then they would know me as a real person with multiple personality nuances and stuff. I'd be human, not just an annoying SF user. That's just the way it is, so I try not to let it get to me.
Regarding the hair... I usually put in a little gel, to give my hair more texture. Like this:
Shapeless trousers and teacher's assistant bowtie
Even when he kicks your ass?
Weeks overdue for one myself, want to change but don't know what to do with it next and it's stalled me
Don't like the shirt in the first one
I liked the first fit until I saw how long the coat was, might look better in person but not super exciting, imo (still loving those shoes though)
I believe Impolyt said it once that gray was not very flattering against his skin tone and I've followed that ever since, personally.
Funny thing is that I am planning on a white GAT's, white apc and white top outfit as well except perhaps a graphic tee or tank to break it up
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › JIL SANDER x Uniqlo +J navy blue wool suit Size S and 31 2 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 minutes ago
- › Leather or rubber soles? 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 11 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 12 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...