Just wear your high-tops, cankles solved.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/12/17 at 8:24am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4768post #71506 of 1176666/23/12 at 7:05pmpost #71507 of 1176666/23/12 at 7:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by tween_spirit
a few recent things that don't really have a place. more of the same, really.
Skating in Visvims is mad baller status
Quote:Originally Posted by tween_spirit
I was waiting for someone to call me out on that!
It seemed appropriate for the shot at the time I guess, putting the board into "accessory" territory (ugh)
I think I've mentioned this before but that boards REALLY isn't for serious riding, but I might as well throw it all out there. It's a big deck with a pretty weird setup currently on it. I have my trucks on backwards for more flex so I can still carve hills in it, super soft bushings, 61mm/78a ricta clouds. It's just a big bouncy, cushy, heavy board for riding around town that I can take down hills and ollie up a curb if I need to, but not much else. It's a shameful accessory. Remember I'm a snowboarder first and a BMX kid second
Are you one of those strange people who somehow keep NYC snowboard shops open?
Shirt looks too big to be tucked into that slim waistbandQuote:
Pants are giving an inverse hourglass vibe
Quote:Originally Posted by Ivwri
X-post from Yohji thread Brands and fabric info (Click to show)YYPH SS12 (100% ramie)
YYPH AW11 (100% wool)
YYPH SS12 (100% cotton)
YYPH SS09 (78% wool 22% nylon)
YYPH SS12 (100% cotton canvas | rubber)
Like the shirt pattern, shoes may be too dressy/pointy?
Has a point about the clear glass though, I hate when I'm served with a pint glass
Quote:Originally Posted by CDHagg
Stillmaticbeat, thanks for having my back. Unfortunately, it is very easy to forget that behind every online persona is an actual person, so online reactions aren't very "human" in nature if you've never met the person in real life. But trust me - I have many more stress-inducing and suicide-provoking issues in my life than a ghey online fashunz community. People wouldn't be so vociferous and vicious with their criticisms/insults of me if they knew me IRL or had met me IRL, because then they would know me as a real person with multiple personality nuances and stuff. I'd be human, not just an annoying SF user. That's just the way it is, so I try not to let it get to me.
Regarding the hair... I usually put in a little gel, to give my hair more texture. Like this:
Shapeless trousers and teacher's assistant bowtie
Even when he kicks your ass?
Weeks overdue for one myself, want to change but don't know what to do with it next and it's stalled me
Don't like the shirt in the first one
I liked the first fit until I saw how long the coat was, might look better in person but not super exciting, imo (still loving those shoes though)post #71508 of 1176666/23/12 at 7:24pmpost #71509 of 1176666/23/12 at 11:42pmpost #71510 of 1176666/24/12 at 1:37ampost #71511 of 1176666/24/12 at 2:42ampost #71512 of 1176666/24/12 at 2:59ampost #71513 of 1176666/24/12 at 2:59ampost #71514 of 1176666/24/12 at 3:06amNot a big fan of gray anything anymore aside from perhaps trousers and basic tops
I believe Impolyt said it once that gray was not very flattering against his skin tone and I've followed that ever since, personally.
Funny thing is that I am planning on a white GAT's, white apc and white top outfit as well except perhaps a graphic tee or tank to break it uppost #71515 of 1176666/24/12 at 4:26ampost #71516 of 1176666/24/12 at 7:18ampost #71517 of 1176666/24/12 at 7:51ampost #71518 of 1176666/24/12 at 8:58ampost #71519 of 1176666/24/12 at 9:16ampost #71520 of 1176666/24/12 at 9:18am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Ring Jacket - Official Affiliate Thread 19 seconds ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Two Ascots-Turnbull and Asser/Ben Silver 18 minutes ago
- › The official John Elliott B&S&T thread 21 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 33 minutes ago
- › How to style a gilet, down vest or bodywarmer 45 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 46 minutes ago
- › Cigars 59 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...